Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarr

Scarr Banned..

Nera: Want to buy some titanium bars? PM me

Nera: oh wait, ur still guarding

Scarr: no

Scarr= PWNED lol roflol!!111~

The difference is a moderator told him he could not participate in it, and gave him the chance to leave

Don't seem like he got much of a chance to leave. :blink:

Unless someone can show a chat log to show otherwise.....

The difference is a moderator told him he could not participate in it, and gave him the chance to leave, but he violated that.

There are other ways to get rid of some one without abusing a bot. Like beaming them out of the map.

Btw, it didn't go to "Bag hoppers" as you're describing it -- it went to players who probably gave it away by now.

lol, satan died because of a bot and other people picked up the stuff and gave it away. That is still bag stealing to me. Please note that bag stealing is allowed. :blink:

We need rules for bot usage since this is already the second time a thing like this happened. And every time it happens we will have threads like this one.

Bolan, once again...I CANNOT BEAM PEOPLE.

Logger, Nera's program was still running so I kept getting kicked which is why the tit bar message came up. But anyways..he still waasnt supposed to be there. One chance of guarding and he was out of there.

Difference is that Satan got PKed by a bot.....

The difference is a moderator told him he could not participate in it, and gave him the chance to leave, but he violated that. Btw, it didn't go to "Bag hoppers" as you're describing it -- it went to players who probably gave it away by now.

he never Pmed me with the words "u cant join this event" So how could i know? i knew it cuz monoc said it But if monoc didnt told me i would get Pked anyways

You used a bot to kill him and left the stuff for the vultures.

Not a good example for the community.

There are no rules for bots. So it is ok if I pay 100$ for a bot and kill every one I don't like in a pk area?

There are no rules for bots. So it is ok if I pay 100$ for a bot and kill every one I don't like in a pk area?

It is for MODERATION

Someone lock this thread. Satan apologized and that was enough. The end.

hear suggest proggrammed sever so that when event be held that there select people allow in that it will only allowed them in not any else and just before a event have command that massive beam all people off map.

Edited by jamesvm

Bolan, I got the ok to use it to moderate.

Concerning his stuff, am I supposed to care, that was just another punisment of breaking the rules i set. Besides, he hurts the community more than he helps it.

Satan...I wasn't talking to you. It wasnt your contest so I let mono and kawaii know since it ws theirs. They are supposed to tell you.

Satan is complaining that he got killed just standing in PK on invitation yet that is exactly what he did to Daxon in the arena and then defended his actions. So please rules are for all, no double standards.

It is not exactly what he did to Daxon.

Satan could kill Daxon because Satan was stronger. Lord Vermor could not kill Satan, so instead he used Grum's bot Nera to do it. Nera is not strong because anyone spent a lot of time training, but because a trading bot needs to be able to carry a huge load (around 10.000 emu).

Satan is complaining that he got killed just standing in PK on invitation yet that is exactly what he did to Daxon in the arena and then defended his actions. So please rules are for all, no double standards.

Satan could kill Daxon because Satan was stronger. Lord Vermor could not kill Satan, so instead he used Grum's bot Nera to do it. Nera is not strong because anyone spent a lot of time training, but because a trading bot needs to be able to carry a huge load (around 10.000 emu).

So now you're accusing LV of being a bad moderator?

If i read it right, thats not what she meant. At least I hope not. I use Nera cuz its the only option I have to moderate PK events. I dont have access to Hera and no other mod was available that could do anything.

Concerning his stuff, am I supposed to care, that was just another punisment of breaking the rules i set. Besides, he hurts the community more than he helps it.

Satan...I wasn't talking to you. It wasnt your contest so I let mono and kawaii know since it ws theirs. They are supposed to tell you.

u said it was your event so dont tell me it was monoc and kawai's event.......

If i read it right, thats not what she meant. At least I hope not. I use Nera cuz its the only option I have to moderate PK events. I dont have access to Hera and no other mod was available that could do anything.

U never moderate Events with nera only this 1 U was planning to Kill me anyways Just admit it!!!!!

u said it was your event so dont tell me it was monoc and kawai's event.......

He was moderating it..

Satan..I moderated wars with her...I moderatd the Bag or Death trivia contest in the arena with her...All dangerous contests i used her to moderate.

And satan, it was MY responsibility for the contest but still Kawaii's contest. There can be more than one owner

He was moderating with Nera because there was a known problem that needed special attention, so he had to watch it more closely.