Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarr

Scarr Banned..

Okay, that's nice, beacuse it's not really announced or anything beacuse some people might try to get in or something. And "Being mad" is no excuse for doing something stupid. Kill a guy, and then say that to the judge, and you get lifetime imprisonment at best.

EDIT: As always Circeo, you said it best first. :EDIT

Edited by freeone3000

Thats fununy, Irrelevant... the situations of comparision are nuts.... In any event i'm out. Satan hopefully someone will wake up tomorrow and say they were wrong. If not, it's ok. I'm sure the leaders of the nazi party are burning in hell also. Later...

Okay, that's nice, beacuse it's not really announced or anything beacuse some people might try to get in or something. And "Being mad" is no excuse for doing something stupid. Kill a guy, and then say that to the judge, and you get lifetime imprisonment at best.

EDIT: As always Circeo, you said it best first. :EDIT

well i didnt killed a man i shouted 5 times in #abuse

or are u talking bout Pk maps .....

And before anyone says "oh my god, he said nazi".... i'm jewish, so i'll make a comparision like that all I want. Because, in the video game world this is exactly what it seems like to me. I love EL though... ROCK on

I told him before to calm down before it got him in trouble. His stupidity and ignorance to my humble suggestion did him in. It's HIS fault for doing something to get himself banned and I personally won't miss him.

didn't scarr get a warning for this ban? :rolleyes:

No warning ....like other people always get.

Kawaii, look at the rest of my log. During the event part of it. It did not sound like just giving you rings...

Enough of this though. Scarr, you have made the worst impression upon me since you first came. I remeber all the flame and spam posts you have made. You deserve to be banned. Im not watching this topic anymore since I have a life outside of this. I made a decision on what I felt was right or wrong and I stand by it, I'm sick of having to defend myself. So enjoy arguing.

Edited by Lord_Vermor

6 Members: Satan, Lord_Vermor, Tigger, Daxon, Logger, monoceros

get ya ass outta here then!!!!111shift+1

Well im gonna sleep now i will see what happens tomorow

later

Well im gonna sleep now i will see what happens tomorow

later

I hope the mods keep you banned. You cause a huge disturbance in EL's good flow. >.<

Scarr/Satan what ever you want to be called... You laughed at me when i got banned... I'm not here to laugh at you but I am hoping you learn that you just got bit in the ass. Perhaps maybe you should read rules?

{{edit}}

QUOTE (Logger @ Oct 30 2004, 09:49 PM)

didn't scarr get a warning for this ban? blink.gif

No warning ....like other people always get.

... uhm if i recall no one gets warnings you shouldn't have to you should read RULES when going into the game.

Edited by straight_edge

If its for spamming and flaming in the forums, shouldn't he get a forum ban?

yes, very good idea :D

...just what do you call it what daxon and you do here ? (and in so many other threads)

:P

Um, I think that there was some mention of him spamming #abuse, and that's what got him banned. LV didn't ban him anyway, so why are you arguing with him?

Satan, please read what Cicero wrote again.

Fighting with Vermor is not going to get you unbanned. Not because everyone loves Vermor, or even agrees with him, but because it's irrelevant. You weren't banned for being in the contest, no matter if you were in the contest or not.

You were banned for spamming #abuse. Sure you may have been mad, but that's no excuse. Try to imagine what Cicero or Learner would think when they suddenly see you spamming their screen... They don't think "Oh no, LV is annoying Scarr", they think "Scarr is annoying ME".

Now, stop arguing with LV for a while, and apologize for spamming #abuse. Noone gets unbanned without apologizing for what they did.

As for the LV argument, I think LV should not have done what he did. But it still DOSN'T MATTER with regards to you being banned. Because that was not what you were banned for.

i can admit that scarr does get very angry when hes annoyed, but still there should have been a warning before banning him. If scarr was warned, he would have calmed down. Dont keep scarr banned :P

if lord just let me do events and i wont talk to him nothing would happend

its bullshit that he use NERA for me So yes i can be mad i already said im sorry for the spamm it was stupid But this guys piss me off i first asked to him comon let me be in the event he start with a smile like :D and i say it aint funny and he like Yes it is so hes the 1 that starts and that piss me off. learner unban me plz give me a change >.< :P

i can admit that scarr does get very angry when hes annoyed, but still there should have been a warning before banning him. If scarr was warned, he would have calmed down. Dont keep scarr banned :D

ye thats true..i can have temper :P im overacktive lol

i can admit that scarr does get very angry when hes annoyed, but still there should have been a warning before banning him. If scarr was warned, he would have calmed down. Dont keep scarr banned :P

Scarr: well dax u didnt ignored me i see

Scarr: so hush

Scarr: and i dont care

Daxon: You did get unignored.

Scarr: as logn other ppl hear it

I sorely beg to differ.