Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarr

Scarr Banned..

It doesn't make any sense. I guess for future reference (to all) announce you own events. God for bid a mod has a problem that someone the event/contest sponsers want to guard.

LV is just a dumb 17 years old guy that is way to much overpowered.

And you're just a sixteen year old with a firebreathing mouth. Drink some water and cool off son. Then beg to be unbanned. Quit making your situation worse.

yes im 16 but im not a MOD and i Dont wanna drink water cuz i got pepsi next to me and im not your son

It doesn't make any sense. I guess for future reference (to all) announce you own events. God for bid a mod has a problem that someone the event/contest sponsers want to guard.

Good idea Monoceros. But what about the people who will spam the #message for stupid events with prizes like 10 bone powders or 5 warm fur gloves? And those who will spam for no reason? It would add a whole lot of strain, also.

Having a contest announced is a privilege, and as such, the host of that contest, also known as the moderator, may make adjustments as he sees fit. Satan/Scarr has a history of being hotheaded/irresponsible/a jackass and he wanted to moderate it so much. That is HIS choice.

I have only had 2 problems.

1 was with ratz0rs who was only holdin events to get free items from the players he killed (no1 could kill him)

the other was this. Satan tried and admitted to ruining an event of mine. His punishment was that I would never allow him to participate in any of my events and I would not announce any events with him involved

freeone, i have yet to see anyone want to host an event like that. I've been playing almost a year. I can tell you I have seen things like this that make people wonder if they are abusing their powers. Not saying LV is, but my whole point is, GOD DAMN, it was his event. we asked him to ANNOUCE it. Whatever Satan did with a previous EL sponsered event is neither here not there.

LV will never admit his faulds So no point posting for me hes just a overpowered 17 years old jerk that like to use Nera for dumb reasons

Point is, Whatever problem there is, is between LV and Satan. He shouldn't have been banned nor have Kawaii and Myself been brought into this. This was something Kawaii and I wanted to do. LV should have known the difference.

Mono, if you were hosting an event and someone was included in it who destroyed another event that you hosted, would you risk letting him do it again? If anything else, he was blocking the tent Kawaii was in, which is cheating I believe.

no its not cheating i was in the event monoceros asked me

and why should i destroy a event that im in it

See, the definition of hosted is being brought out of contest here. We asked he annouce, not host. Kawaii hosted, LV was suppose to Announce

He wasnt banned for that but for spamming the #abuse.

This is not why he was banned, as my quote from LV reveals. And still, if you already knew he would not change, why start the thread, scarr?

no its not cheating i was in the event monoceros asked me

and why should i destroy a event that im in it

Because you wanted to be in an event that Kawaii and Monoceros wanted to hold, yet you purposely knew LV could refuse to announce it/ask for it to be changed. You abused your contest rights with him and he has the right to not announce a contest if you're involved with it.

You should of asked another mod instead of him, or waited till another came on.

Um, I think that there was some mention of him spamming #abuse, and that's what got him banned. LV didn't ban him anyway, so why are you arguing with him?

since someone posted log, i would post mine when i figure out how to get to it, but scarr was in tent for 10 sec for me to give dissengage rings, i told him i couldnt click he walked out of tent i went behind and nera came and killed him.

when LV said no to announement, i tried to get crannog to do it.

To post log, open the chat log.txt file in C:/Program Files/Eternal Lands/ on a Windows, and copy and paste the revelant sections in the forums using the reply feature.

Because he wouldn't have spammed (which anyone would have done) if they were unfairly told they couldn't participate in an event that he was asked by the poeple hosting it. THATS THE POINT

I found a chat log of a recent dev meeting, and I found mention of Learner banning someone for spamming #abuse in the middle of it. Nice one. Disrupting a dev meeting is not a way to get on an admin's good side :rolleyes:

Because he wouldn't have spammed (which anyone would have done) if they were unfairly told they couldn't participate in an event that he was asked by the poeple hosting it. THATS THE POINT

I believe that spamming the #abuse is the fault of the person who did it and IS NOT brought on by any other person. I could think of several diffrent solutions, including a single post on that section or on the forums, even if what he said was true.

I believe that spamming the #abuse is the fault of the person who did it and IS NOT brought on by any other person. I could think of several diffrent solutions, including a single post on that section or on the forums, even if what he said was true.

people can be mad and do dumb things....

and cicero i couldnt know u had a dev meeting or something :-S

people can be mad and do dumb things....

and cicero i couldnt know u had a dev meeting or something :-S

Irrelevant.