Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarr

Scarr Banned..

Ok this is why i abused to many times:

Monoceros asked me to defend kawai in a event in KF

So i say ok yeh cool i will come Then they had to Pm a mod but only lord vermor online (he hates me) And he told monoceros that he didnt #message if scarr was in it ... But i never had a Pm from lord vermor that he say u cant join that event so he came with nera and say u stil defending i say no im not then he kills me for no reason i just was in PK like i already was b4 event its such a bullshyt!!! plz unbann me and just let me do events man its so unfair....ye sorry learner that i did so many abuse me but i was freeking mad...well this my part off story bye im sure u guys wont unban me again cuz u alll hate me :/ bye.........

Scarr

Lets see, you abuse me over PM so I #ignore you. Why would I send you a PM. I made sure monoceros and kawaii BOTH knew so if they cared, they would have told you.

Yeah, we do all hate you. Stay banned for all I care. You got away with mass spamming and harrassing me and my guild members, but not with this.

They told me if u attack people he gonna kill us all

#1 u never pmed me with no u cant join.

#2 I wasnt attacking i just standed there as spec. and u killed me

and its sooo childish to log in with nera it wasnt your event + it wasnt my event so u got nothing to say bout it was it official? no it wasnt Ur a fake mod ur usless. nuff said.

and its sooo childish to log in with nera it wasnt your event + it wasnt my event so u got nothing to say bout it was it official? no it wasnt Ur a fake mod ur usless. nuff said.

You were standing in front of the tent which kawaii was in. You even said something like "They have to attack me to get in". I take that as guarding. You deserved to get kiled and arkos deserved tog et your bag

He used Nera - the bot - to PK you? In that case, it's against the rules for paid bots.

Or did you mean Hera, Learners alter ego?

Leeloo, I used Nera to moderate events such as wars and got the OK from roja before my first war.

yeh he used Nera to kill me w/o telling me that i wasnt welcome at that event and he stole my stuff..

and its sooo childish to log in with nera it wasnt your event + it wasnt my event so u got nothing to say bout it  was it official? no it wasnt Ur a fake mod ur usless. nuff said.

You were standing in front of the tent which kawaii was in. You even said something like "They have to attack me to get in". I take that as guarding. You deserved to get kiled and arkos deserved tog et your bag

U say to me oooh u defending i say no and moved a step out and then u killed me

if i was some1 else U wouldnt come with nera Or pked me its only becuz u hate me its unfair to use your mod powers with it

yeh he used Nera to kill me w/o telling me that i wasnt welcome at that event and he stole my stuff..

Actually I left the bag there for kawaii or doctor to get. I think arkos or rya ended up gettingit

I also told Monoceros to tell you to leave the map. Guarding can be in may different forms. You were doing one of them.

and its sooo childish to log in with nera it wasnt your event + it wasnt my event so u got nothing to say bout it  was it official? no it wasnt Ur a fake mod ur usless. nuff said.

if i was some1 else U wouldnt come with nera Or pked me its only becuz u hate me its unfair to use your mod powers with it

You always want to lie your way out. God, just take responsibility for once and stop accusing other people for your own ignorance.

You always want to lie your way out. God, just take responsibility for once and stop accusing other people for your own ignorance.

if i would lie myself out i would say that my friend was on my computer....

+ why shouldnt i do a event... lord vermor is no admin or something he got nuffing to say bout it

and daxon u dont have to reply on this topic cuz i dont wanna u only try to get me banned 4 ever. u only post crapp to anoy me so plz stfu i dont need your posts

It wasnt my Contest it wasnt ur contest It was monoceros. So whats ur problem man

Satan, I gave kawaii and monoceros the condition that you could not guard. I have chosen not to announce or let you participate in any of my events. Your privaledge was revoked for intentionally stating you were plnning to ruin my war and then entering the battlefield with a fake tag. I will not and never again announce a contest involving you

hmmm, to be killed by a mod wen he hadn't even touched anyone and then give ppl his stuff, don't sound right to me....... :)

Edited by Logger

hmmm, to be killed by a mod wen he hadn't even touched anyone and then give ppl his stuff, don't sound right to me....... :)

Logger, he was guarding which I said he could do. Technically I didnt give the stuff away I just left the bag

participate in any of my events.

IT WASNT YOUR EVENT

When a mod announces an event, it becomes their responsibility therefore making it their event.

You always want to lie your way out. God

Counts for you

I would have liked it though, if you'd have told me that you were using Nera to moderate events. I'm not too fond of people running around with a character *I* paid for, without me knowing it.

y u decided he can't guard LV?
have chosen not to announce or let you participate in any of my events. Your privaledge was revoked for intentionally stating you were plnning to ruin my war and then entering the battlefield with a fake tag. I will not and never again announce a contest involving you

Oh and grum, PMed ya

Edited by Lord_Vermor

Why wouldn't scarr be able to gard? Sounds like a personal vendetta to me. Most other mods would prolly have let him.....