Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
king_eddy

New Harvesting System!

ok i want to complain about the new harvesting system, i think instead of killing u, it would only teleport u, or if u havent moved for 5 mins the system should kick u. Yesterday i died from a bee taking off 20 hp! and lost 1.3k

lol level a bit and u wont die cause of 1 strike... im lvl 39 overall, but only 55 health, died once cause of new harvesting rulez.. i wont complain tho, its the danger of having a char like mine :o

Try and go to some abandoned mine... start digging, mining coal or anything. Without any special stuff ... in real life. It's more than possible that u'll get killed by falling floor or something.

And have u been in tit mine IRL ? :P It's more dangerous than u can think...

The only thing is strange forme is teleporting ... but it's fantasy game so.. why not... u can use magic, magic can use u :)

==j

At least when you die, it's not permenent, like in RL.
Tehehehe, [next]I guna go pk him his a** IRL.[/next]

But, seriously, Bee's and Mother Nature are kinda anti-newbie.

Edited by Hazor

Excuse me, but how are you going to pk that part of me only? Wont the rest of me just wander around while my a** is in hell, without legs, so its gonna be in there forever?

Is it really new harvesting system anymore??

It's not nearly as bad as what it was when they first started it. Now I think it's OK, I don't like when I get teleported but I deal with it.

complain to the macroers and bastards that made the system nessecary instead of legit players and the admins.

complain to the macroers and bastards that made the system nessecary instead of legit players and the admins.

new system is punishing only honest players, macroers auto-heal and auto-walk-back

:P

It's great as is and a lot of fun... just level and get your hit points up some and watch your hp and heal as needed. I love it like this and wish it did more stuff still like before... makes the game a little less boring..

if anything, it should be able to take of hp, and not teleport you. or if teleported, just a bit off your mining, cause that will stop macroing. not sure about those smart programmers that can overcome that, but for most macroers, that will suffice.

soldus how many macroers have posted in this thread? i would say all ppl in here are honest players so dont flame them...

Think of it as a new challenge. I think it's fun, and it makes me work even harder for the things i get. Unlike other people who bag jump. Buncha bastards! Theiving no good...well anyway. Get a few more hit points, don't harvest quite so fast and predictably, and cheer up! It gets better the longer you play! :)

Edited by Quinticus

soldus how many macroers have posted in this thread? i would say all ppl in here are honest players so dont flame them...

huh ??? :wacko:

where did i flame anyone ?

You are calling ppl names....

i agree, the ppl who post here are decent ppl, and i agree the changes do hurt most of them.

the changes to the harvesting system do NOT help to fight macroing, they give macroers an even greater advantage over the average normal player.

now even players who usually would never macro have a nice tool that equips their character with a new pickaxe automatically when theirs break...well i would like to have that too, but i really doubt it is legal.

:P

Edited by Soldus

Well I was off quite long time...and when I have read about that changes my hair raised on my head.

It will not change anything in macroing, even make it more difficould to detect. Well.

Regards.