Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jamesvm

Human Nexues Changed It

Requriment for wear stuff.

I was thinking that everybody goes to best weapons and armor right way. why do they cause can easy spend pp on human nexues. so my purpose change human neueses to skill system so that earn exp by wear tool , armor and weapons in order to get to next level. Obvisouly got gain exp by wear items in way so slow process of heting to wear tit items.

so like ex.

has wear pickaxe or wooden shield or leather boots or combination of them gain some exp until reach next level of requirement for Enhanced Wooden Shield and so on.

(oh for suggest form maybe need make list catogory wear idea would consider in so that then people put catogery idea fit in in like description section.

No, there are many proplr that put little to no PP's in Human Nexus, so that shouldn't go away. Possibly needing minimum level should be added as well though or raise the number of Nexuses needed for the higher levels.

Not raising them would be a good idea. I dont think we need ANOTHER level to do to get to level up. Spending pp on human when all others need nexuses kinda drains the oa levels.

Minimum of OA 10 for Human nexus 1, 20 for 2, 30 for 3, and so forth. You'd need OA 50 to wield a serpent sword. This way we wouldn't see level 20 people running around with the best equipment, killing rabbits with serps (and still getting hit in the process <_<)...

Or, alternatively, attack/defense total of 20 for Human nexus 1, 30 for 2, 40 for 3, 50 for 4, and 60 for 5. So you could get Human nexus 5 at 30/30 att/def, or any combo of those two as long as they're at least 60 together, for example 28/32 att/def.

Or, alternatively, attack/defense total of 20 for Human nexus 1, 30 for 2, 40 for 3, 50 for 4, and 60 for 5. So you could get Human nexus 5 at 30/30 att/def, or any combo of those two as long as they're at least 60 together, for example 28/32 att/def.

I like that idea.