Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

The Eternal War

Yo vermor, why sunday, and what time is 12pm Easteran time in GMT? :P cause i can't make it, if it were saturday i could. . . .

If you can only kill deers, your not going to last long in the war

I guessed as much. In an effort to level up a bit iv just made 100 minor health potions, maybe they will allow me to live long enough to gain some experience. In any case thanks for the advice EWQ222, it is much appreciated.

Edited by FlyingSod

Guest googleguy

ill join! I stink at this game, and im a n00b, but i can do reconn work, im trained by the cia. :rolleyes:

ill also serve as a distraction... for a price...

Team Captains: Time is drawing near. I suggest you go to this stats page:

The Eternal War - November 7, 2004

and use it and the 'chatroom' link at the top to sort out your teams. Then each of you please post your selections here, and update (edit) them as changes occur. I will update the stats page as quickly as I can with the new assignments.

(I will try to be in the chatroom with you to get quicker updates)

Eeey guys i didnt come on for a while but im back so and im going to train again so can i be target 2 pleas??? :(:D

Love and hugs from MY!!!

Well I didnt pick teams. Captains picked them...draft style :(

I witnessed it ;-)

Guest alobar

Grey looks way too strong,i suggest to use rolan4`s websitehere,gj rolan4 :blink:, and use groups of 6 divided by 3(for ex 1+6=same team,2+5,3+4 and then from the beggining 7+12 and so on) or this can be a very short war.

Gray looks too strong and Pink way too weak. I guess teams were picked based on frendship rather than player stats.

Since i'm grey, i'm gonna look really stupid if we loose, but hey, there's alwais the edit button.

This time please stay out if you die, bring only the equipment you can afford to lose.

There will be three reporters from 'The EL Times' at the war. Adyna, Barnak and Legolasbrother. We have the elt tag so please do not kill us.

We will also be running an EL camcorder (in each fort), so you can all become an action movie star! :(:angry:

Do not kill anyone with an elt tag!

The outcome...First time, Grey team won by killing QueenJenny and Curt_.

The 2nd time was a last man standing contest. The grey team won again with the help of Rya_Shazzam!

Thanks for all those who participated, I think this was the best one yet!

As for the cheaters...the newbs will like your stuff :D

Next time, lets do it on Saturday so I can get in. I was set up for Grey team anyway

We need to get that guild relaitons system built in I spoke about in the suggestions fourm :ph34r:

Brom's Ideas

Edited by EWQ222

:angry: ok iwas killed by bots 2 time, 1 time josec.. give beck my stuff and secend time when nera kill me she drop stuff at enterance and say: come and take i drop it(ye i was in underworld), i need go. When i come to kf ofcourse some1 steal my stuff or nera took it. WHen i ask her : oh you didint found ?

:D

And my question what Bots doing with ppls stuff what they kill ? (they taking it to their creator storage ?) if they doing it they are thiefs

btw i signed up for war, i was in grey team when they kill me

Well I know I killed you because you were jumping entrances and I did not give you permission to be there. Also, i DID leave you bag, if there is some way to check it, then do it but I know I didnt take it, as for Jose killing you, you'd have to ask fig.