Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

The Eternal War

If on before it started can I joined war and yes I know i will be killed but hey want to see how well do even if I killed.

Edited by jamesvm

oh yeah..pls no one cry if i kill you again and dont say unfair cause i rocked in last event woot!!!

<_< I have a play for drama on Saturday... I guess I'm out.

Its just that they were killed to fast, me for example, I had a little fun trying to hit a player, but lets face it somone like Rya can kill 20 of me without breaking a sweat. If we could formulate a way of decifering if a player is better at combat than onther then we could use that to set up wars based on stats. BTW, using a/d is not a very accurate reading I have found. Im 30/33 A/D and 10/10 right now phy/cood :P so Im not as strong as my A/D say. eh, just an idea. Im in anyway!

Well, if Lord Vermor wishes it why don't we have everything done by Friday and we can devise a staradigy when the teams are put together on who should take who. It would take mass coperation, but if we coudl get it to work then this would be pretty cool and everykene would have fun.

Well, if Lord Vermor wishes it why don't we have everything done by Friday and we can devise a staradigy when the teams are put together on who should take who. It would take mass coperation, but if we coudl get it to work then this would be pretty cool and everykene would have fun.

If I have 12 more people signed up by then and the captains are on, then its fine by me

Umm I can't play if it is on saturday.

Due to the whim of a ruthless dictator (my wife) I have a family function that cannot be avoided due to computer based entertainment.

I assumed that your statement Lord Vermor, was a dictum and the day had been changed to sunday by it. IF this is not the case I am sorry that I can not be there and sincerely apoligize for any undue trouble it causes. Of course if the day is actually changed to sunday all is well and I will be there.

Flyingsod KIGA Zhak_Stonebeard

READ the rules  Its been sunday for almost a week now. 

I wish someone would make up their mind what day it is!! I might be interested in joining the fray!

icon11.gifI have a stats page setup waiting for team assignments too at The Eternal War (stats), to help the teams get organized. It seems that monoceros has killed himself, tho. :lol: Also MisanthropicToo has registered two names?: :( my mistake :D

I'm as confused about the date as you seem to be - READ YOUR OWN POST Lord_Vermor:

Its been a while since the last war and I hope you are all ready for this one! There are a few new twists to this war and I hope it will make it better. Heres what you need to know...

It will take place Saturday, November 6th at 12pm Eastern Time.

The Rules:

It will take place in Kilarin Fields.

Edited by rolan4

I just checked out the stats page. If the creators dont implement a "speed" skill really soon so I can outrun everyone I wont last long :angry: Whats the best/fastest way to up your combat skills? Ive been looking for a place with lots of deer but cant find any. the beavers die off to quick to be of much use anymore.

If you can only kill deers, your not going to last long in the war ;)

If you can take them, train on wolves, wolves give good exp and they are good up until you can take goblins without worry. when you can take goblins your options open up on where and what to level on.

Im out of the lists, I cannot battle on a Sunday so take me off (if Lord_Vermor didnt already)

hmmm, if the war is going to be on suday, look like i am not able to join as my time here is GMT +8. so basically it will be monday morning over my side and I HAVE TO WORK.

so maybe the next war ;). LV pls remove my name :)

Maybe a little offtopic but let's stop the wars for a while LV, Lyanna designed such a nice events, time to

realize it. So I hope after this event you will allow to organize something less "bloody" LV. ;)

Regards.