Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nillyfeinn

Happy new year guys

Ok...there's a little something up with your two smileys there...

...can't quite put my finger on it...

...hmm...

Yea...that's it...being a rabbit...heh, why didn't I see it before? :mrgreen:

Same to you Ent :mrgreen:

Just a few more hours and it'll be 2004! Whoopie! Party party party! *horns beeping, confetti falling, drunks dancing* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ok,so i'm back from the party,it's 4.33 am here in France,and i see 41 players online!talkin about popular games :wink:

btw no luck with chicks,these french people r so uptight... :oops:

what's ur score?

hehe yep HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! to everyone well see you guys in 2004

Yes, yes, this is where I bid adieu to thee...all of ya's...:mrgreen: In less than 35 minutes it will be the new year (and because of my job, I'm working straight to and thru -.- barely any time to celebrate, but we'll make time luckily :)) And so, after a long day spent almost entirely on the forums (hehe) I leave, and I will see you all in 2004! HAPPY NEW YEAR! woo hoo *hic* :mrgreen:

1:41 A.M. -.- I'm probably going to be up at least until 3 this morning...night...err...whatever it is

All the staff here broke out in a wild frenzy, Punk and Rock blaring over every radio, hehe it was awesome :D And the traffic on the internet...jeez! I was just able to get on, so many people online watching new years via live webcams and such really bogs IE down :P

Anywho...wow! What a year 2003 was!

Wonder what 2004 will bring...what are your guys' prophecies? :D

I say Bush is going to end up causing World War III, 'cept this time, it's EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD against US.

Nilly, just because its new years in france doesnt mean its new years everywhere else... Time zone differences, u know? I had New Years 18 hours before Americans so its like mid afternoon when USA is having New Years. Also, some ppl dont have anythign better to do than play on New Years.

I haven't been on EL today. I was writing code for the client all day, and I've been at my gf's house all night. She's in bed asleep next to me, it's the only way I'm getting a chance to get on the forums. We really need to work on the OS X port so I can play EL over here :P

Oh, and happy new year. I'm not drunk now, though. It's sad :D

Yeah, Happy New Year to all of you!

Heh... I've been playing FF8 in bed till 5.30 in the morning... God I'm tired...

(BTW; it's 16:12 right now)

Guest Alchemist

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope you guys succeed in your resolutions, to start to new challenges, to change, and just to have fun. :D