Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CrashStar

Lol, Just An Idea

Does this mean girls could marry girls?? or the other way???? lmfao sorry had to make a political statment.....p.s. i didnt read everthread in here to lame so if this was said i was first just to lazy before

In game marriages....lol.... That's a real funny one....lol....(looking over shoulders for wifey...) Forget guild wars....now it's time for the marriage wars!!!

"I told you yesterday to clean out your storage! We have to make room for my flowers! get rid of all that dangerous armor and weapons NOW!!!"

I can just see it!!! lol.....

Telgar

lol

I doubt THAT would ever happen beacuse most people whose characater is a girl who arn't newbs have at least decent fighting skills. Be more like,

"Where did you put the tit long THIS time? I gotta go meet {insert name here} to go hunt {insert monster} in 10 mins and I can't find the sword!"

lol

I doubt THAT would ever happen beacuse most people whose characater is a girl who arn't newbs have at least decent fighting skills. Be more like,

"Where did you put the tit long THIS time? I gotta go meet {insert name here} to go hunt {insert monster} in 10 mins and I can't find the sword!"

((follow up to that conversation))

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU "lost" IT?! wait a second... YOU FOUGHT THAT GARGOYLE AGAIN DIDNT YOU! YOU DIED! thats it! Take the ring back!"

*wife takes off ring and lightning strikes her*

Husband: "Gotta love that karma system"

Then it would be more like FFXI

What was so good about FFXI anyway? And why would you want a computer game to be like another computer game? And, really, why this thread at all?

Just because YOU don't like an idea doesn't mean others don't :rolleyes:

Actually its a cute idea...I like the buy a wedding dress/tuxedo/rings part...and for that amount of money you darn well better be able to keep the dress!!! And i like having the rings be wearable too :rolleyes:

Edited by Aisllinn

Then it would be more like FFXI

What was so good about FFXI anyway? And why would you want a computer game to be like another computer game? And, really, why this thread at all?

Just because YOU don't like an idea doesn't mean others don't :rolleyes:

Actually its a cute idea...I like the buy a wedding dress/tuxedo/rings part...and for that amount of money you darn well better be able to keep the dress!!! And i like having the rings be wearable too :D

....listens closely...refrains from saying anything tho :rolleyes: