Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MikeH

LLAMATHISM!!!!!

who was chasing you? was it niena? shes crazy, dont talk to her

most llamathists are just guys that hang in general chat

No, it wasn't Nienna. I'm not sure who it was, and I'm not going to take out my pocket version chat log to find out who it was.

you need to set standards, not just getting random n00bs

Exactly... and you need to get certain people to do the baptizing... and tell new members what to do and the guidelines of being a llamathist... or what ever you are.

:?

It's really aggrivating.. you have to understand this to see where we're coming from.

So am I. I'm not letting retarded little twits running around take me off the game.

I've sent n00bs... the ones who keep asking me for stuff and never give up... to the ogre in the Gerubian Peninsula. But I did that because they were constantly harassing me for items. Probaobly could have handled it another way though...

Anyways, it's getting bad now. Really bad... and n00bs .. not noobies... are swarming in and constantly annoying everyone.

There needs to be another way to get this to stop happening...

How about a pop up manual for first time downloaders? In the download, once you open up the game a manual pops up. Then you could like.. hide the button that takes the manual off somewhere in the middle... and tell where it is at the bottom.

Or.. if they don't spend at least five minutes on the manual... and they click it off... it fries their pc and they can never get on.

o.o

Lol.. the second suggestion was pretty much sarcasm/jokingly posted.

:(

the problem is that these stupid noobs think they get a free ride and dont have to work and its a disgrace to us oldbies by givin in to them so oldbies stand strong and dont give in lol if they keep harrassing you gus talk to ent or roja or tuma or some other mod they cn prolly mute those dang noobs.......well that my 2 cents :wink:

And if you're a real oldbie you could always ask Ent to become a mod yourself :) Not that I'm going to, I'm happy the way it is o.0 People in *my* timezone *are* nice :P

I have a special n00b-net. It's not really a net. When a n00b continues to ask and ask and ask for something that they're not going to get... I used to say, "Come on... I know where you can get a *FREE* [insert item here]."

Then I used to lure them to either the arena or ... like a few weeks ago, I took a few to the Gerubian Desert to click on the 'Give-Away-Ogre'.

Either that, or take them to Portland, saying "Click on the goblin's feet... they stand on their armor."

(I quit doing that, only when one harasses me over and over again... because it's against the rules. ..I think..

:?

Anyways.. I'd be careful about the situation. I'd only do it when they are consistantly bothing you about something.)

Guest glamdering
(Tumaros walks in, wearing his "I'm with stupid ->" shirt, and stands to the right of MikeH)

Um...I can't really llamabaptize when I'm not gonna be playing EL for a month or so  :?

u haven't changed, anyways, sounds interesting, i'll look into it, once i find out what happened to the rangers