Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MikeH

LLAMATHISM!!!!!

Welcome! brothers and sisters! to the greatest religion EL has ever seen... LLAMATHISM!!! Us llamathists worship the llama, who lives in the sky somewhere, he grants all of our wishes as long as we stay faithful and glorify him! All llamathists renounce the evil grue!

Advantages of being llamathist

- we will have ceremonies where we just give eachother rewards

- parties!

- women!

- women on llamas!

- and more!

anyone at all can be a llamathist, even if your in a clan already, or worship another god.

Current llamathists!

mikeh

tumaros

ferixian

nienna

lexic

boki

heretik

vartican

yoshi

kaya

anya

synestre

alanas

fishem

more to come!!!!!!!!

to become a llamathist i will have to llamabaptize you!!!!!!!! so PM me!!!!!!

also tumaros can llamabaptize you once he is done his priest training

(Tumaros walks in, wearing his "I'm with stupid ->" shirt, and stands to the right of MikeH)

Um...I can't really llamabaptize when I'm not gonna be playing EL for a month or so :?

You want the truth?

Ok...

I'm leaving Eternal Lands for a month or so because I'm so damn sick of all the players...well, nearly all. They're nothing but powergamers, n00bs (plllzzzz give me sword plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz), and the like. Mind you, I'm speaking about the majority, not everyone. I've made a bad reputation for myself. All my closest and oldest friends on the game have either left for the same reason, not played in months, or become a forum-ist, like I'm going to. I just really need to get Eternal Lands out of my system for a while...the game, not the whole topic...so I'm just not going to play. When there are major updates, I may come on to see what's new, but otherwise...:|

Anyway that's where I'm going for a whole month...and the llama lord shall be with me.

:) Don't worry, I'll still be right here on the forums.

It's when you don't here anything at all from me when you should be upset :?

ahhhhhhh if your not gonna play, whose gonna help me with all the crazy ideas we have to make up about llamathism

Yea, all of the oldbies should know how I feel. Heck, you're one of the old friends I was referring to. Haven't seen you playing in a while, maybe we're just on at different times...anywho I need a title hehehe...lesse..."Boarder" uhh "Forumbie" hehe "Postman" :P

i hope you believe me when i say I understand, truthfully i do, because i have it even worse i feel for you

Yea jjk, you've told me about you. I hope you don't mind if I post this publicly, if you do then let me know and I'll delete it...but at one point you told me that EL was all you were living for, and if you ever felt that you had to leave it, or were banned, or something of the like, then you'd might as well kill yourself, or something like that. :| That's really bad. Please tell me your visions have changed since then. THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN ETERNAL LANDS! Lots of people here fail to realize that...

...and we're way off the topic of Llamathism...

Hmm, it's 7 mins away from 2:30 A.M.

But i have nothing else that i care about, this is the only thing that keeps me interested, that keeps my mind active...

2:29 A.M....almost there...

Hey, why don't you keep track of time, like I do? Keeps you active...kinda...

Whattya know, it's 2:30!

Um, hehe, get a girlfriend maybe? And if you're like me, and it's not that easy, then...well...just dive right in! What do you have to lose? That's my strategy...heck...and it's done more good than damage...about 60/40 at the time being...and the time being 2:31 :P

i also love my religion its just hard ot stay moral like this.

Tumaros by you leaving, really hurt me not trying to sound gay i was thinking about leaving

but aira said he would stay

which goood

i mean what happed about nardo and all

Hehe...good catch.

2:42 - hike!

Ok, this little chat has gotta stop -.- I can't read other stuff on the forums :P continuously back and forth from gen chat and here...ay yi yi

2:43.

Killing yourself over a game? That's a little bit too extreme...

Just chop your index finger off, no more "Click.... Click.... Click.... Click..."

:P

Hehh... Tumaros, you're serious? I had that a while ago, but I must say the n00bish questions faded alot since then. Haven't got a 'Can you give me a sword pls?'-like question since november or something.

Maybe it's my timezone... o.0

And JJK asked a good question... I haven't seen Nardo in ages... Nor did I see you, Tumaros, Thalos or Aira at the roleplaying section >.< I can't roleplay HML on my own, you know?!

Don't worry I will help you out with all your crazy ideas

I'm going to throw this smelly-rubberband-ball at the llama religion.

I personally, don't wish to be a llama. This is why:

There are people following me and chasing me all around telling me to get into the freaking well so they can baptise me.

o.O

Controll your members, MikeH. It's sooo annoying when someone follows you around, begging you for crap. I've had it up to here ::points to the tip of his head:: with n00bs asking and TELLING me to give them money, swords, and damned items like that.

I'm about ready to throw my n00b-net around them and take them to my Gerubian friend, Mr. Ogre.

:x

Now, onto more pressing issues:

Noobs and Llamas - Please... leave us alone when we say 'No'. Don't follow around, or you're going to get a major dose of pain by the blade of our swords.

Many people are sick of you begging us for crap... and llamas, stop begging to baptize us. If we want to be baptised, we'll answer YES to when you ask us.

But it's the way you ask.

"Please... please oh please oh please oh pleaseeeeeee won't you let me baptize you? Oh please-oh-please-oh-please-oh-please?!?!?!?!?!"

... that's NOT the way you're going to get anyone to join.

"Would you like to be baptized?"

That's the way you ask. And if they say no, you just simply say:

"Oh, okay. Maybe another time." Then DROP IT! Leave us alone after that... don't follow us around like little children who lost their parents.

who was chasing you? was it niena? shes crazy, dont talk to her

most llamathists are just guys that hang in general chat