Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_chatterbug89

Being Suspended For A Day Is No Fun <_<

Guest Guest_chatterbug89

I realy don't know what has gone on. It just started saying I have been suspended for the forums for one day....I have pmed Cicero and Ent with no response in almost 11 hours and i'm just a little comfused as to the reasonf or this. An accident?

Oh well...oh by the way...here is my response to a post I realy wanted to respond to...

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...t=0entry92464

We WERE going to hve one but we decided not to....you hsould have known that straight edge was on a killing spree when he killed the first newb and I wasent' going to kill him then (i did kill him when all the newbs were gone...but it was more of a joke that time...LOL...evil Stright :)). Oh well...no more contests for me...anyways there reay wasen't a contest in the first place...I said lets have a newb contest somday...most of us just came to the areana to chat (basicly all i do in PK maps...>i don't fight people).

Most likely, it was this:

10. We enabled the external avatars thing. Please no obscene or inappropriate avatars. Also, keep their length and width down to something reasonable, and do not exceede 6KB with your avatar, or you'll lose it. Do not make the images extremely annoying to look at(such as very flashy or something), or directly offensive to other players either.

11. No signatures bigger than four lines of text, and also keep the images to a reasonable size that will not annoy other users. Do not make the images extremely annoying to look at(such as very flashy or something), or directly offensive to other players either.

That penguin was just waaay too large...

-Lyn-

Guest Guest

OK, i got a little caried away with that...

However, it woudl have been a simple pm or E-Mail and I woudl have removed it imediateley...oh well...

guess i never thoguht about that....wasen't thinking....well i'm goignt o school....so long.

Guest Guest_chatterbug89

Well, the images have been removed ;-)

I'll have to go make a reay small peguinf or the Signature and avatar when I have time an upload that...I was too lazy and diden't rezise the picture...so sorry about that :(

There is sitll somethign I don't get...why in the world was I suspended for a day, but my avatar and sig was left untouched and I never even got a note asking to change my sig...just seems strange. I mean, if no one ever staed the obvouse i would have never guessed....I have been realy sleepy and have been making stupid choices lately so...oh well....wish I could post....I have to wait til 11:01 :(