Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dipi

The Most Beautifull

Which country has the most beautifull women?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which country has the most beautifull women?

• USA
    • Canada
    • Mexico
    • Venezuela
    • Panama
    • Puerto Rico
    • Argentina
    • Chile
    • Other

<snip>- mostly just the women who get pregnant, plop out a kid, and don't bother to fix their extra belly problem which eventually grows to make them look like a demonic turtle.

WTF ?!?

....bet your mum wishes she had thought of that and used a condom back then.....

:blink:

got to say i agree :P

<snip>- mostly just the women who get pregnant, plop out a kid, and don't bother to fix their extra belly problem which eventually grows to make them look like a demonic turtle.

WTF ?!?

....bet your mum wishes she had thought of that and used a condom back then.....

:o

pwned. :P

Like i was trying to say, this discussion/topic is pointless. :)

lol, europe does defeat the usa, that is for sure, but in europe Italy does have the most beautifull woman, think i'm gonna move from the netherlands (where i live) to Italy to find some beautifull woman :P

My girlfriend is Italian, so i agree with you :)

lol, europe does defeat the usa, that is for sure, but in europe Italy does have the most beautifull woman...

lol if it does that's cos the Holy Roman Empire plundered the whole European continent during their reign and brought back the best looking they could find across the borders to their cities :P

(lobonar @ Oct 29 2004, 02:56 PM)

lol, europe does defeat the usa, that is for sure, but in europe Italy does have the most beautifull woman, think i'm gonna move from the netherlands (where i live) to Italy to find some beautifull woman 

My girlfriend is Italian, so i agree with you 

Damn you Nidan, you're more lucky then me :rolleyes:

I don't have a girlfriend but the girl whos kinda my girlfriend is from the US, so US has the hottest girls. :P

[NOTE: This stands until this girl breaks my heart and I fall in love with a Mexican girl, in which case, would mean Mexico has the hottest women :P)