Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mm_perk

Why Am I Banned

Suspicous name+n00b stats+interacting with player from same IP+default character = locked for suspicion of illegal multiplaying until determination can be made.

if it is about me trading iwth my other player the black ninja i am sorry my acount got hacked and ppl said put your things in differnt acount so i did that if i get unbanned i will destroy mm_perk and only use the black ninja

Interesting.

1. This is the first I've heard of you being hacked. but I'm not the only mod

2. A quick glance doesn't show anyone has accessed you unexpectedly, can you give me a more specific time frame?

3. The number of times mm_perk has been used in game, while the_black_ninja has been playing as well.

4. The number of times you have traded or swapped bags

i am speaking on behalf of my other player the black ninja my acount got hacked about a month ago by vade i think i told u if not t might of been teh banned 0n3na (it has been sorted out now i got all my things back) plz plz unban me i need to play eternal lands i will destroy mm_perk just let me get my things off him then i will destroy him

Stop spamming

If your a little more patient and give the moderators a little more time, they will respond when they can.

In the mean time, please be patient :)

i am speaking on behalf of my other player the black ninja my acount got hacked about a month ago by vade i think i told u if not t might of been teh banned 0n3na (it has been sorted out now i got all my things back) plz plz unban me i need to play eternal lands i will destroy mm_perk just let me get my things off him then i will destroy him

Could be, cant track all the hacks and I'd have to check thru the old logs for that one.

But, you've still been using mm_perk with him since then.

placid sorry i suposse i should i just want to play and learner i used him for puting my expensive items in such as serp i take it out when i need it then put back in and i use him to stay n bags while i go sell the stuff sorry for and there is no it was brother or friend or dog whatever in this one i screwed up and want to have a second chance

Suspicous name+n00b stats+interacting with player from same IP+default character = locked for suspicion of illegal multiplaying until determination can be made.

like thats against the rules :lol:

placid sorry i suposse i should i just want to play and learner i used him for puting my expensive items in such as serp i take it out when i need it then put back in and i use him to stay n bags while i go sell the stuff

That's exactly the definition of "muling". It is cheating, and very much against the rules.

Guest Anchesenamon
yes i will delete mm perk but i must get my thungs off him and on to the black ninja

You did an illegal thing several times and now you want to do it one more time, just once to save your items. I have played few games, usually for first offence like that accounts are removed, for another IP is banned. I don't underestand why in this game cheaters are treaten so easy. :P <_< :P:D

mm_perk lol sounds like ull have to admit u were lucky.. get urself back cash and stuff.. ow and get a good pass to be sure about the hacking problem ;P

like u1n2b3a4n5n6e7d8 or somehthing like it :o