Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest samuelwilhelm

Banned

Guest samuelwilhelm

Could i please know why my IP has been banned. I think it may be a mistake because there a 2 people who play in my household (samuelwilhelm & MiNaRdI), and may have been seen as using multiple accounts.

Thankyou

Sam

The actual event that got you banned was creating the character "I_am_a_penis", but I had gotten abuse reports for other things like spamming and was about to about to ban you anyway.

Guest samuelwilhelm

plz oh plz unban me i will really try to not get banned + it was my friends that came around 12ish they played on this and made new users like i_am_a_penis

Furthermore, you didn't respond to me when you were playing on gay_lord (which would go under the rule of offensive names) and I told you to delete that character unless you would want to face a ban. Next I see that you're creating another spam character i_am_a_penis and fortunately Cic was online and could ban you.

Not responding to moderators is an offense as well...

Edited by Wytter

Guest samuelwilhelm

i did delete gay_lord but the thing is it wasnt me who actually crated them

Guest samuelwilhelm

my mates called scot & jamie made them and i was playing on my play station 2 i told them to stop making afensive names but they cept on doing it

Guest samuelwilhelm

and scot& jamie always are saying offensive stuff and doing it on el was actually out of order caus im in trouble of being banned and i didnt want you lot being anoyed by them

Guest samuelwilhelm

Entropy if you are online plz oh plz unban me i will tell my friends to not make affensive names again :blink:

plz reply i need to talk :blink:;):P:):ph34r::ph34r:

I think you've talked too much already. ffs, go outside, enjoy the sunshine, and come back tomorrow to see if anyone has responded.

Guest samuelwilhelm

plz oh plz unban me before morning i promise to behave and never anoye sombody again :ph34r: