Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Branyen

Dedicate A Channel To Ic Chat

Guest Branyen

Not sure how to go about getting it done, but I think we need a new channel. A channel where you have to talk IC <in-character>. Those that actually want to ROLEPLAY can use the channel, those that don't aren't forced to hear it. How would I go about getting this channel implemented?

Thank you,

Branyen

I'm moving it there now. And we could just arbitrarily assign a channel - several people have talked or asked about it before..why not? Or better yet, assign a place for Role-Players to gather and meet, so that they can see each others' characters and talk in local. Somewhere that they're unlikely to be disturbed... maybe the Merry Soul Tavern in DP?

-Lyn-

There's so many free channels that we can just agree on a channel for RP and take over it :).

Ofcourse it would probably better if we had an official channel (you know channel number 7 or smth), so that we can maybe have it moderated, and have some official channel rules.

As for a place for roleplayers to meet, that would be great, but we still need the channel to see if anyone's online and feels like doing this, rather then wait all day long there.

Besides, i would kindof like it if we did a combination of roleplaying and normal playing, say we all go on a fictional "quest" somwhere, and combine roleplaying with walking around, maybe even fighting. Just as long as people don't go "omg i just leveled my attack, gargs i pwn u" ;) )

An IC only channel? How the hell does that work?

Are you RPing that you're all telepaths that can communicate across the entire EL world?