Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jamesvm

Make Restrain Of Mgic System To Orther Skill Too

I think no matter what skill have if don not recommed skill level for it then can not make or harvested it of that facted. This would help economy improve because then newbie would be make stuff beyond skill. By way in like should be attempted to make tit stuff with level 24. ps Why do think not lot people work on magic skill?

If I understood correctly....

You want the magic skill to be like the others, in that you can cast spells below their reccomended level?

Edited by VegaDark

the other way 'round i think.

he suggests you can only make stuff once you reached the recommended lvl.

but that is what we had on the old (old) server and economy there was wrecked up too...actually i don't think economy is so bad right now, we only need an NPC buying tit stuff and rings too, but at variable prices, with a certain minimum that can be set by the creators to influence the economy any way they want :D

...we only need an NPC buying tit stuff and rings too, but at variable prices, with a certain minimum that can be set by the creators to influence the economy any way they want :D

That'd only have money pour into the economy, like it did before, because those titanium items are so easily aquired.

And the reason people don't raise magic, is because it's costly, and lacks usefulness.. Sure, teleporting and the restoration spell can come in handy, but other than that..

...we only need an NPC buying tit stuff and rings too, but at variable prices, with a certain minimum that can be set by the creators to influence the economy any way they want :D

That'd only have money pour into the economy, like it did before, because those titanium items are so easily aquired.

And the reason people don't raise magic, is because it's costly, and lacks usefulness.. Sure, teleporting and the restoration spell can come in handy, but other than that..

we don't have too much money right now, but we do have very rich pkers and high lvl fighters, wealthy alchemists, and poor crafters/manufacturers...dunno about you, but i think as long as we have a gold based economy, manufacturers should be able to gain some wealth too...

yes, but at what rate? personaly i would rather scale back some of the more high paying skills then raise the others to match em.

allso, magic is up for a total rework. have patience.