Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

about needing a writer

i noticed that u are in need of writers for quests. well i have written 2 books and am working on a 3rd. none have been published yet but i have been working on it. just let me know what u need in a story and how u want it written up and id be more than happy to write some storylines for some quests. thanks.

Kasin

u can contact me at:

AOL/AIM: carriesbunny1983 (best way to contact me)

Yahoo: carriesbunny1983

MSN: bunnyman45@hotmail.com (dont use this e-mail to e-mail me, only use it for the MSN messanger)

E-Mail: carriesbunny1983@yahoo.com (also best way to contact me)

If you want to take a stab at writing go ahead, just look through the forums a little to see what people have done so far and such...

Anki...is there a place on the forums where I can see your writing, preferably what you commonly write? I was just curious to see how another 13 year old would write (I'm 13 and I write fantasy)

next chance i get ill put together a story line, hopefuly it will turn out alright. i write only fantasy adventure so it shouldnt be to terably hard to come up with something good. i play alot of Dungions and Dragons and im usualy the dungion master cuz my friends beg me to be so that should give u some what of an idea about how well i write. atleast i think i write well i duno lol. i bore myself when i read my stuff but i guess its because i wrote it lol. well like i said, first chance i get ill write up a quest for you and see what you think. pe@c3

Kasin

if u actually wanna try writing a quest e-mail me i guess, id e-mail u the format.. (thats for writing out the quests not just a storyline)and erm no programming skills needed :) but most ppl who say they wanna wrtie one i never hear from again

Actually, Slayton if you pm me your e-mail, I will write one up and send it to you in 1-2 days.

Not hard to think up a story really. And for those who have witten or are writing keep it up, you got a long ways to go lol. Considering finding someone to publish, then having pros read it and take your work and tell you what needs changing and such. Thn you got to re-read it, fix the things to THEIR liking, then give it back. So unless your a really good iter (i.e. Robert Jordan, Edgar Alln Poe, Stephen King, Margaret Wies, Tracy Hickman) then be prepared for lots of changes edits and such.

Yeah lol, its a wierd set up but it makes sense, might take a fe more days....I would say Sunday it will be sent. I will be sending it to you e-mail, not your pm thing here lol.