Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
_TDC_HaDeS_L_

Failure Ratings On Alchemy, Potion And More

i've noticed that the alchemy failure went up a lot, that's kind of a good idea, also with potion and harvesting. But when some1 told me u were planning to do this with magic too, i didn't think that was a good idea, magic is WAY harder to train then alchemy or potion, so to do this with magic isn't a good idea. i'm having trouble surviving now in training, or in KF... :unsure:

Except with magic you don't lose ingredients or mana, so there is nothing to lose unless you are dieing and are trying to cast restore and keep failing or something.

Except with magic you don't lose ingredients or mana, so there is nothing to lose unless you are dieing and are trying to cast restore and keep failing or something.

that's my point, i was failing a lot be4 :ph34r: , but now i fail 5x in a row sometimes, so i don't survive trainings sometimes :ph34r::ph34r:

i've noticed that the alchemy failure went up a lot, that's kind of a good idea, also with potion and harvesting.

Excuse me, but with the harvesting random events, that is NOT a good idea. And it also explains why i lose 20% of my alchemy and potion stuff when I am at the reccomended level. Well, nice to know why I fail so much. Can we make the same complaints about the other 2?