Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WiLdCaRd

And Its Goodbye From Him And Its Goodbye From Me

:( Just wanted to post a quick thanx and a goodbye for now to all my friends on EL. Thanx for the free game Ent, had a lot of fun, but the harvest update took the fun outta the game for me, so I`m gonna have a little break and play some other stuff for awhile. Good luck with EL2, I wish you all the best :huh:

Only one real hate in this game, and thats bag jumpers, thieves, and the teleporting harvesting kinda makes it far too easy for even more jumpers to get loads of free stuff from hard working players. I`m reluctant to harvest anything and do any kind of project now, and without materials, I cant make anything to gain XP. So I`m on EL vacation as of now, hopefully I`ll come back soon refreshed and ready to get back into the swing of things :blink:

I`m not giving up on the game, so plz dont delete my character, thanx!! :P

And to all the friends I`ve made on here, thankyou so much!! To all my former OX brothers, all the best, to my former Bane brothers, all the best, and to Jeze....my favourite cookie maker......*HUGS* take care hun :D

Best wishes to everyone else, happy gaming!!

well actually about the bag jumpers getting free stuff while ppl are harvesting.

Dont put crap in a bag while your harvesting...is it really that hard to think and come up with a solution. Its almost as easy to just get what u need and head to raven and make crap.

just my two gold pieces

I'm sick of people starting new threads to say that they're leaving. If you want to leave, fine. Just don't spam up our forums in the process. Just reply to this thread and we'll delete your character. No fuss, no mess.

This was taken from the flames forum... I think that if you're gonna leave post it in this topic; Leaving Topic.

Edited by Aepox

<_< Aepox, reason I didn`t post there, was coz I dont want my character to be deleted, as I said, I`m taking a break and I wanna return at some point, I`m not here to spam up the forums, just wanted to thank Ent for the game and leave a message for my friends.

<_< Toolz......If you dont mind spending hours going to mines,mining walking back to storage,go to mines,mining,walking back to storage then thats fine bud, but personally, I cant be arsed wasting all that time when I can sit there,mine and make the stuff at the same time, my enjoyment came from making things, not from spending 5 hours walking back n forth to collect a few hundred iron ore :)

:unsure: