Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest aj

Banned

Guest aj

dude, let's break this one down... i started a character, got killed right as i made lvl 7... sucks to be me... so i started another char... then your problems with your servers caused my second character to lose all that got in the 5-6 hours i played... i was upset, so i started another character... now here's teh problem, how do you see fit to ban those who use multiplayer when you don't allow us to permanently delete any character? not my problem, i'd really appreciate my account being un-banned

dude, let's break this one down... i started a character, got killed right as i made lvl 7... sucks to be me... so i started another char... then your problems with your servers caused my second character to lose all that got in the 5-6 hours i played... i was upset, so i started another character... now here's teh problem, how do you see fit to ban those who use multiplayer when you don't allow us to permanently delete any character? not my problem, i'd really appreciate my account being un-banned

you can delete your old character by typing

#killme yes

and confirming by typing it again.

[edit: eeep there was some1 faster ... as always :(]

10. No obscene names, no attempts to impersonate some staff member, no offensive names. Also no utterly stupid spam names such as 0000000000 or AAAAAAAAA, etc. No characters whose sole purpose is their name (i.e. "runescape_is_cool" or "I_{love,hate}_[person's name]"). No spaming character creations by creating a lot of characters with similar names, or creating a lot of characters in a short period of time.

Guest Guest

you think you're pretty smart, eh? ... damnit, nvm... ty... seems kind of a moot point now, eh?

you think you're pretty smart, eh? ... damnit, nvm... ty... seems kind of a moot point now, eh?

he doesnt think he is smart... he just IS!

10. No obscene names, no attempts to impersonate some staff member, no offensive names. Also no utterly stupid spam names such as 0000000000 or AAAAAAAAA, etc. No characters whose sole purpose is their name (i.e. "runescape_is_cool" or "I_{love,hate}_[person's name]"). No spaming character creations by creating a lot of characters with similar names, or creating a lot of characters in a short period of time.

I helped stated that rule ^^

i tried the command a week ago when i was fustrated with scentri ... didn't exactly do anything. I could have misspelt it but if I did it was misspelt 5 different times all in different forms. ie.

#kill_me yes

#killme yes

#kill me yes

#killme

#kill_me

and heck maybe i even tried, #kill me :blink:

i tried the command a week ago when i was fustrated with scentri ... didn't exactly do anything. I could have misspelt it but if I did it was misspelt 5 different times all in different forms. ie.

#kill_me yes

#killme yes

#kill me yes

#killme

#kill_me

and heck maybe i even tried, #kill me :blink:

that 2nd one on this list should have done you in :(

#killme yes

trust me :(

trust me  :P

all faith in ember hehe, *reminds himself not to type it in* although you so know there will be a time when I will after a really long and fustrating school day.

Actually i have one in 2 days, erm, and tomorrow is hell too, crap and my b-day is soon, doh and I have an assignment and test right after it too :( <_< :huh:

am i wong in wishing that the next 2 weeks go away, even if it does involve me missing out on some gifts :blink: