Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cicero

Sorry About That Last Update

There was a bug that caused certain monsters to drop the same items everytime.

Trolls:Tit mining

Ogre: MM cape

Cyclops: Mirror cape

Fluffy: Tit axe con.

This rollback was to basically fix approx. 30 minutes of damage but saved the economy from dropping drastically.

Because of problems caused by the update, I rolled back to the last backup. About 4 hours were lost.

what was the update good for ?

did we finally get rid of tp'ing while harvesting ? :P

ohhh, and when will the tanner sell leather ? - hopefully soon ? :angry:

(i lost about a day btw :rolleyes: )

Because of problems caused by the update, I rolled back to the last backup. About 4 hours were lost.

4 hours MY ASS! that where at least 6 hours! im 143 minutes back on my chim book + i lost about 400 MINUTES on my Fluffy summon!

also lost 2 EFE and 1998 FE

and the 1K manapotions i bought and carried 2 storage which took me 2 HOURS!

didn't worry we all did I lost a half days worth but nothing can be don't but to do it all again.

Got to live betas

Edited by pwest

didn't worry we all did I lost a half days worth but nothing can be don't but to do it all again.

Got to little betas

i wanna bet i wont get those 2 EFE then next time i get the TIME 2 make 1K EFE agian!

i got 2 EFE in 1K FE without a Artificer PERK

Ok, I dont think this was supposed to be a pity party thread, just an explanation on the rollback, there were many confused players.

You must also remeber that this game is beta, stuff like this should be expected to happen.

Would you rather it have been worse? A complete wipe perhaps? Maybe a week of rollback...what would you rather have.

Ok, I dont think this was supposed to be a pity party thread, just an explanation on the rollback, there were many confused players.

You must also remeber that this game is beta, stuff like this should be expected to happen.

Would you rather it have been worse? A complete wipe perhaps? Maybe a week of rollback...what would you rather have.

you can cheer me up.... just gimme 2 EFE.... thats ALL i ask!

and if you whiped back a week... i would have QUIT

one thing though Why dont you guys TEST new code before IMPLEMENTING it and having US 2 suffer all YOUR damage?