Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Miroku1

I Got Banned For Saying Smeg

Guest Miroku1

:angry:why did i get banned for typing smeging,and smeger learner keeps banning me for saying these words

WHY???????????? :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Guest Koga 0

Learner seems to be power hungry he's banned many people many of whom have quit the game afterwards because they didnt do anything :angry: he needs to just settle down and at least have a reason for doing it :angry:

Guest Miroku1
Learner seems to be power hungry he's banned many people many of whom have quit the game afterwards because they didnt do anything :angry: he needs to just settle down and at least have a reason for doing it :(

(mad with power)

LEARNER

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

No, I just read it as you are wearing at me since you are using it in PM's and I do use the filters. If you want tp behave you can play, if you keep trying to cause trouble you go. Simple as that.

Guest Koga 0

well people there is a lesson to learn, lol,(learner is the source of this problem)find out where learner is and STAY AWAY from him :lol: :angry::angry::angry: well I hoped you learned something here about learner

Guest Miroku1
No, I just read it as you are wearing at me since you are using it in PM's and I do use the filters. If you want tp behave you can play, if you keep trying to cause trouble you go. Simple as that.

:angry:if u had a filter all it would of said is smeg,smeger,and or smeging so ha freking ha :angry::angry:

Guest Koga 0

Well miroku I have 2 Homer Simpson quotes for you that describe why learner is very strange 1:"Beer now there's a temporary solution" 2:"Here's to beer the source of and solution to all of lifes problems"

I think learner thinks the same things! :angry::angry: :lol: :lol:

Well miroku I have 2 Homer Simpson quotes for you that describe why learner is very strange 1:"Beer now there's a temporary solution" 2:"Here's to beer the source of and solution to all of lifes problems"

I think learner thinks the same things! :angry::angry: :lol: :lol:

...What part of "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything" don't you understand you little punk?

I think learner thinks the same things! :angry:  :angry:  :lol:  :lol:

...What part of "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything" don't you understand you little punk?

Same quote goes for you then..

Guest Guest_Koga 0

well not everybody thinks you have to be a nice little boy who never is mean to anybody well let me tell you learner pisses me off(bans me alot) :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Guest Guest_quinticus

don't do stupid SMEG and you'll be fine! Grow up kiddies. Play by the rules, be nice, and respect others. Just because you can't physcially see the others you play with doesn't mean there won't be consequences for the things that you do. Geez, just behave like a NORMAL person would. Like a mild mannered responsible person, and everthing will be fine. bouncing around saying smeg (which most people filter bad words to SMEG) isn't any of the above things.

i've said once, i'll say it again

GROW UP!

well not everybody thinks you have to be a nice little boy who never is mean to anybody well let me tell you learner pisses me off(bans me alot) :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

If he bans you a lot, maybe you're offensive a lot... Guess you've never drawn that conclusion, eh?

=edit=

(In response to post below)

Maybe if you'd like to call people stupid you should stop using 13 smileys in every post...

=edit=

(In response to the second post below)

:angry: So now somebody is calling themselves Learner... (I don't know Learner very well, but... No way...)

Guest Guest_Koga 0

:angry::angry::angry: Well why dont you grow up and stop playing this game I mean responsible adults dont play MMORG's 10-17 year olds do not old 99 yea old people like you stupid

:angry::angry::angry: <_< <_< :lol: :angry::angry::angry::(

Guest Guest_Learner
:P:huh::huh: Well why dont you grow up and stop playing this game I mean responsible adults dont play MMORG's 10-17 year olds do not old 99 yea old people like you stupid

:angry::angry::rolleyes: <_< <_< :lol: ;):o:huh::P

i fuck my mom all night and i do every ones butt u ass holes

so go suck cum

learner doesnt ban people without a reason and he is HELL NOT power mad or what ever or i would have been banned TWICE this week...

im not getting into details though cuz im ashamed of myself :P:rolleyes: