Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Koga 0

Why Did I Get Banned Learner I Didnt Do Anything

Guest Koga 0

I didnt do anything this time i deserved it last time but hello i beamed my self up and sat down then got banned by learner(mad with power) :lol: well thats all folks :)

I didnt do anything this time i deserved it last time but hello i beamed my self up and sat down then got banned by learner(mad with power) :lol: well thats all folks :angry:

Nope, didn't ban you this time.

Guest Koga 0

Learner I am truly sorry if you didnt ban me but I'm sure it was you so the fight continues :angry:

kinda odd both thos guys names are both from inuyasha *wonders if they have the same ip*

why does every1 blame learner?

Guest Koga 0

actually sirdan i am just miroku close friend and he saw me get banned and said that learner said that he banned me :angry: so suck on thar duh

Learner I am truly sorry if you didnt ban me but I'm sure it was you so the fight continues :angry:

Shut up and leave Learner alone, kiddie...

Guest KnightLORD

Learner is the BOMB! If you guys keep talking smack why should he unbann you, fools? :angry:

actually sirdan i am just miroku close friend and he saw me get banned and said that learner said that he banned me :angry: so suck on thar duh

No, the logs shows:

#Message from God: koga0 was eaten by a Grue (lagged out)!

[PM from Miroku1: did u bann koga u smeging smeger]

[PM to Miroku1: no I didn't, but almost ready to ban you]

[PM from Miroku1: for smeging wat smeger]

Miroku1 was booted!

So, warned and then I banned Miroku1, not Kuga0

o your friend no wonder why :angry: and just to let you know your friend cant physicly see a person ban you but if you check your chatlog it should say banned by (banners name)

Guest Koga 0

knightlord well learner is not the bomb as you will find out when he bans everyone in the game which im sure he will within a month :angry: bleh now is he still the bomb

knightlord well learner is not the bomb as you will find out when he bans everyone in the game which im sure he will within a month :P bleh now is he still the bomb

I've actually never been banned by Learner... Nor does it seem that I will be in the future... Maybe it's just you and your "friend"...

Guest Guest_Learner

I touch myself every hour on the hour so go away and leave me be :huh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and I also do every one of my workers that will let me in the @sshole so on the game get away and shut up or I will ban you all :P:rolleyes::angry::angry: <_< <_< <_< <_<

Okay this is getting Really Funny now, I haven't had this good a laugh in a long time...

You guys are freaking hilarious Koga 0 and friends I mean, you all seem to be completly and totaly capable of getting yourselves Banned Congradulations good for you :P ROFLMAO

NeoSeS