Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
I_am_Spock

Grrr I Hate Tankel!

HE never reparis anything he always breaks it. I lost 2 iron pants in 2 days. X.x. one,pked from ratz and one emby gave me after tankel broke those reapiring them. Maybe we could pay him 5k-6k or more then the original cost, but he doesn't DESTROY THEM! Can we get a repair bot that actually works once in a bluemoon, i dont' want to carry around these heavy pants!!!

Edit:spelling errors :P

HE never reparis anything he always breaks it. I lost 2 iron pants in 2 days. X.x. one,pked from ratz and one emby gave me after tankel broke those reapiring them. Maybe we could pay him 5k-6k or more then the original cost, but he doesn't DESTROY THEM! Can we get a repair bot that actually works once in a bluemoon, i dont' want to carry around these heavy pants!!!

Edit:spelling errors :blink:

I lost an iron plate to this knucklehead. -_-

HE never reparis anything he always breaks it. I lost 2 iron pants in 2 days. X.x. one,pked from ratz and one emby gave me after tankel broke those reapiring them. Maybe we could pay him 5k-6k or more then the original cost, but he doesn't DESTROY THEM!  Can we get a repair bot that actually works once in a bluemoon, i dont' want to carry around these heavy pants!!!

Edit:spelling errors  :blink:

I lost an iron plate to this knucklehead. -_-

:S i lost a tit chain

I'm 0-12 with him so far...lol

I'm too scared to try <_<

I tried once. Failed of course.And why on earth does he still charge you 700 gc, whether he fails or not! At the very least, I think he should refund your money! After all, HE BROKE IT! I think this is a completely unfair Monopoly he has in armor repair! He's a complete Nin-Com-Poop and clutz but he's also the only market in town to get your goods repaired so he knows he can charge you anything he pleases and you have to suck it up!

If this game had any reasonable facsimily of a economy, I'll say we should Boycott the Cretin But since we don't, I say "somebody" (Hint, hint) needs to adjust this dude's Business Ethics and Teach this lamebrain how to do a decent repair job while they're at it!

It seems like the chances they programmed into the game doesn't work right, or it just seems like that cause the few minority that get screwed complain, and are heard. I am not sure, but I no I get screwed a lot too.

I had a tit chaing that he hepaired 5 times and failed on the 6th attepmt. And he destroyed two other chains, i never tried anything else. i have like 7:2 atm =)

he's repaird all of my stuff hes repaird my tit long my steel shield my steel chain my leather pants and my boots so u must be very unlucky

I tried once. Failed of course.And why on earth does he still charge you 700 gc, whether he fails or not! At the very least, I think he should refund your money! After all, HE BROKE IT! I think this is a completely unfair Monopoly he has in armor repair! He's a complete Nin-Com-Poop and clutz but he's also the only market in town to get your goods repaired so he knows he can charge you anything he pleases and you have to suck it up!

If this game had any reasonable facsimily of a economy, I'll say we should Boycott the Cretin But since we don't, I say "somebody" (Hint, hint) needs to adjust this dude's Business Ethics and Teach this lamebrain how to do a decent repair job while they're at it!

You can boycott him all you/he wants.. he's an NPC. I don't think he cares. :lol:

he's repaird all of my stuff hes repaird my tit long my steel shield my steel chain my leather pants and my boots so u must be very unlucky

steel shield? steel chain? lether pants and boots? dude, those things dont go second hand, they are just destroyed and Tankel cannot do anything about that ;)

meh.... Ive used him a few times and he seems to be batting 50/50......

Repared my plate armour, but both succeeded and failed on serps

He snapped my iron plate.. ;) *sniff*

I found a problem with the failure chances on Iron plate armor (all 3 kinds that he repairs). It will be fixed in the next server update.

I found a problem with the failure chances on Iron plate armor (all 3 kinds that he repairs). It will be fixed in the next server update.

mind if i ask.

This problem you found is it going to make it easier or harder to reapir these items once fixed?

he broke my cuisses also and 2 tit longs! BAH

mind if i ask.

This problem you found is it going to make it easier or harder to reapir these items once fixed?

Easier.

last time i repaired stuff there it said he had 60/40 chance of fixing the item... 60/40...isnt that 1.5?? so he has 150 % chance of fixing it? It should say 60:40, that means he has 60 % chance of doing the job, and 40 percent of failing....

Edited by Aepox

Gamer's Math isn't the same thing as "Real Math"! When a Gamer says "60/40", he Litterally means a 60% success/40% Fail. He doesn't mean it to be read as a Fraction, which would be read as 60/100. The "/" in a Gamer's Math is the same as a Ratio ( or a : ), even though they really should know better.....