Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Etherus

Game Not Saved?

Guest Etherus

My hole stats from today are away!!!!

Im back at level 9 Atack havent my new sword and I have no money!!!!!!

WTF.....

Guest Etherus

Yeah I was disconnected from the server....

And when I reconnected all my things I've done this day were away!

I've heard from friends that they were disconnected toooo

!!!!!!

ah well i lost 4 hours off playing but i didn't do that much (if it wasn't for the game to crash it would be 8 hours ;)) i lost 60 red snake skins, defence exp and magic exp so it realy isn't that much but it still sux :D

when server crashes you loose everything to the point when u last logged on. Relogging = saving the game so do it more often.

Get over the loss, many people lost things and nobody is getting them back..

It doesnt happen often, but it can

Lol i got dc'd too but i was just reading sme research books and ended up passing out in my recliner. Just pick up the pieces and go back to wat u were doing ;)

WTF.....

so who cares? some of ppl i know lost tens of thousands worth of work with this reset they dont come here to whine they work to get it back .... ;)

brain. They do have a right to post about losing their stuff as im sure they spent time on it. Dont respond with such hosility man. Flaming only breeds flaming LERNA~

WTF.....

I've went from 44/45 a/d to 41/42 a/d from one crash. Do you see me bitching about it?

I wasnt referring to you. You are not the only one who was rolled-back. i lost 3 book researches among other thigns but you dont see me being mean to everyone and crying.

it happend learned from it and move on.

I wasnt referring to you. You are not the only one who was rolled-back. i lost 3 book researches among other thigns but you dont see me being mean to everyone and crying.

it happend learned from it and move on.

Are you talking to me? :P I try to be nice to everyone lol (except a select few).

The brief problems earlier was from Learner working on something, and I don't think he's tried to use the test server before.

I'm going to do some re-arranging on the server later this afternoon that will make it easier for us to work on it, and also reduce the chances of the test server stepping on the toes of the regular server. I'm going to try to make the downtime as short as possible, and hopefully nobody will lose anything. I would advise against any power gaming for a little while, though :P

The brief problems earlier was from Learner working on something, and I don't think he's tried to use the test server before.

I'm going to do some re-arranging on the server later this afternoon that will make it easier for us to work on it, and also reduce the chances of the test server stepping on the toes of the regular server. I'm going to try to make the downtime as short as possible, and hopefully nobody will lose anything. I would advise against any power gaming for a little while, though :P

Yeah, what Phuzion said. Also, could we expect anymore "testing" today? I don't want to get knee deep in my bar making and disconnect, losing about a thousand of them.

WTF.....

I've went from 44/45 a/d to 41/42 a/d from one crash. Do you see me bitching about it?

lol ouch. :laughs at j00! :P

WTF.....

lol ouch. :laughs at j00! :P

Pft, I fought it and have 44/46 a/d now. :)

WTF.....

lol ouch. :laughs at j00! :)

Pft, I fought it and have 44/46 a/d now. :P

Cough..n00b! :P

... 43/49 <_<

See that wasnt so bad. Im almost finished with the first book that got rolled-back msyelf.

Beta's are prone to these sorts of mishapps which is why i got a lil mad about all the complaints.

WTF.....

lol ouch. :laughs at j00! :)

Pft, I fought it and have 44/46 a/d now. :P

Cough..n00b! :P

... 43/49 <_<

I also train multiple stats (not a pure fighter like you :lol: )