Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home!

OK well there is another thing if you leave or take a break will you still host El on your server.? an if you leave or take a break how will the server an bandwidth fees be takin care of if you dont have any desire.?: I hate to see you leave ent but its your choice indeed.

It's not my server, and I don't pay for any bandwidth, so it's going to stay.

Well? where are all the people with oppinions???

Probably not getting every other post in the thread. Probably writing longer posts than a quote and the word "Yeah!".

Please. You are giving this old dwarf a headache. I have absolutely nothing against you, or you posting, but please...

I guess what Ent just said means we're going back to the old system? Or did it mean that they said we're saying with the current one? Ach. I need a swig of some strong, dwarven ale.

An are you still going to implente the Invasions Please that will bring the community of fighter together, instead of killing eachother.:

No, I am not going to implement it.

i want this off my chest.....

Entropy i dunno if you think i have ever bitched about you... but if i did....

Im SORRY!

oh the pain of existence (curse the ego) :D

so this game is gonna be left for dead just cos the rabble (being a rabble) are unruly? ;)

this sounds like the us government people dont' count just the top three people, when we bitch it's not like we can revolt ent, so tax away!

i really mean it... its NOT in my nature 2 bitch against people but sometimes it happens and i feel like SHIT about it!

Yes it is also true if Entropy implentates it than there will be the same problem of people bitchin about it.. So well i still think its a good idea to implentate it?:D btw refresh is starting to hurt so pls respond:P

Ent, I just read this and one thing comes to mind...

NOOOOO! You only hear the bad comments about the game, think about everyone else who play the game, love it and dont complain. Don't let others people shit get you down. Keep the harvesting the way it is, implement the invasions, STAY IN EL.

I said my peace, just please reconsider your decision.

I don't want to explain anything to anyone, to justify my decisions, to compromise, etc.
From Entropy

Well I never really got to know you Ent but well I always wondered why the fuck you didn't just tell all the bitchy pain in the asses to go to hell and do it your way anyway. Fuck them all, It's your game do what you like any way you want and if they don't like it then smegity smeggin smeg them all to hell. Wanna implement new harvest then do it, wanna sell stats for money do it, wanna give EL a Sci-Fi twist do it.... Fuck um all, it's your game do what you like. When people are actualy paying then let them have a say, but until then do it your way and tell them all to hit the Highway if they don't like it. Hmm... I guess that basicaly gets my feelings accross. I'll miss you in a way and the game will seriously falter with out your Genious and Brillance guiding it, I would have loved to see what kind of land you turned EL into, but well I guess when everyone that plays is a pain in your ass and the people that you work with assist those players in the second guessing your every action game then maybe it is time to Quit EL and do what you love to do. Life is to short to deal with BS all the time, Good Luck on the new project, can't wait to see it and Catch ya later. Well this post wasn't as short as some of your replies to me in the forum but hopefully you'll read through the whole thing anyway :D

Regards

NeoSeS

Break down of el players:

-All descent/ dedicated players are lazy and shy ;) (which means commenting on the game is too much work for them unless it's really important to)

-Newbs that have an account on the el forum bitch and whine because well ... that's what newbs do. :D

-Descent people that either don't play the game as much or play it in the backgrounds make their voice heard only when they feel they have to (kinda like those lazy dedicated ones :D )

In general, you mostly hear from complainers because most people whose opinions matter don't think that you need compliments, although they do appreciate everything (maybe they think you are god,,, and well you don't want people to warship you,... or do you?)

anyway, confused post, by a tired boy :P

Break down of el players:

-All descent/ dedicated players are lazy and shy :P (which means commenting on the game is too much work for them unless it's really important to)

-Newbs that have an account on the el forum bitch and whine because well ... that's what newbs do. B)

-Descent people that either don't play the game as much or play it in the backgrounds make their voice heard only when they feel they have to (kinda like those lazy dedicated ones :D )

In general, you mostly hear from complainers because most people whose opinions matter don't think that you need compliments, although they do appreciate everything (maybe they think you are god,,, and well you don't want people to warship you,... or do you?)

anyway, confused post, by a tired boy :D

one thing is sure you got ME confused ;)

completely true jojo, and emt yes u do hear mainly from newbs and complainers, and if u do stay or come back ill try to give u compliments once in a ehile cuz u deserve them, youve given me a game that i have played for how many months, and i normally leave games after 2 weeks cuz it gets too boring.

But ent you always seem to add something to make this game more interesting and i normally play it everyday after school and most of my weekends i spend on el, and if i didnt have school id probably be on el 24/7 (except for sleeping when i have too)

So plz make your break short cuz this game is really fun and i always like seeing what u are gonna add next!

- Kougria

one thing is sure you got ME confused

Hmm I wouldn't think it would take a whole heck of a lot to do that IMHO...

LOL well sometimes i get confused easely cuz

1. im Dutch

and

2. My English isnt perfect :D

Take your time Entropy. I still think you should seriously play your own game (you can't cook something and expect people to eat it if you don't eat it yourself).

I wish you good luck on your next project if you really want to do it ;)

Not everything that was implemented was a good idea. You need to test it first and it takes time for others to accept it. Nobody likes big changes..

(Please Don't Spam This Thread)

heh i dont wanna believe Ent man is leaving, but even the best can fall off the boat, anywho, i hope you enjoy your new project my friend,

may EL come to see your brillance later in the years ;)

Entropy,

I just want to say this is and always has been your project, your baby. You have taken EL from just an idea to what we have now. Your leadership and hard work have made EL what it is today, one of the best MMPORG's around. I just never understood why there's not more players for such a fine game. The game is in Beta, which means nothing is set in stone, including continued development or lack thereof. I know that recently the macroers have really gotten you and the development team pissed off, and I suggest you just start deleting characters for any macroers you find in the future. It's your game, and your rules. I do understand the need to take breaks from the development side of things, which is why I think you should let the game go without further development for a month or two(or three). That way you can relax, get your thoughts together, and hopefully come back to EL and lead the development team to an award winning MMPORG.

Entropy, you are a winner, not a loser. I'm just sorry the community has made you feel you must leave to relax. We should not put that kind of pressure on the development team.

Please do come back after you have had a chance to recouperate.

Telgar

Damn i hate when i gotta agree with my brother"Telgar" but he speaks a hell of alot better then me....btw this is Rya_Shazzaam

Entropy,

I just want to say this is and always has been your project, your baby. You have taken EL from just an idea to what we have now. Your leadership and hard work have made EL what it is today, one of the best MMPORG's around. I just never understood why there's not more players for such a fine game. The game is in Beta, which means nothing is set in stone, including continued development or lack thereof. I know that recently the macroers have really gotten you and the development team pissed off, and I suggest you just start deleting characters for any macroers you find in the future. It's your game, and your rules. I do understand the need to take breaks from the development side of things, which is why I think you should let the game go without further development for a month or two(or three). That way you can relax, get your thoughts together, and hopefully come back to EL and lead the development team to an award winning MMPORG.

Entropy, you are a winner, not a loser. I'm just sorry the community has made you feel you must leave to relax. We should not put that kind of pressure on the development team.

Please do come back after you have had a chance to recouperate.

Telgar

Thanks, but EL stopped being my 'baby' quite a while ago, the last days being just the straw that broke the camel's back.

I know I am a winner, that's why my next project will be even better and more popular than Eternal Lands ;)