Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home!

i kinda like the random stuff, but please not too scary in that i might die even though i'm not macroing and am playing properly...um...i take it you're planning on splitting then? :D

just take a holiday break and reconsider the big quit please Entropy?

Ent, I just recently donated $200 and was planning on $400 soon. How am I supposed to justify all that money gone out of my walet if you aren't even going to continue working on this bad ass game that I spend most of my life on?! Change is a part of life, just tell all the bitchers to stfu and if you must take a vacation but don't leave the developement.

DEDICATED EL FAN FOR LIFE! :D

LEAVE THE HARVESTING!!!!!!!!! IT MAKES IT ALOT MORE FUN CUZ U NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN U ARE HARVING, SO LEAVE IT!!!! AND I ALSO HOPE YOUR BREAK IS SHORT, I NORMALLY LEAVE GAMES AFTER 2 WEEKS OR SO, BUT THIS ONE I HAVENT IVE PLAYED IT ALOT LONGER, ITS REALLY FUN AND I HOPE U COME BACK SOON!

P.S. LEAVE THE HARVESTING!!!!! ITS FUN!!!!!

Entropy. You say you're leaving because everyone gripes at any changes you make.

Yet because of your post, 95 people at once were here on the boards to read what you have to stay. Look at the bottom of your screen and see how many people are waiting here. Refreshing their browsers , waiting for you to reconsider.

95 = half of the people currently playing the game.

Stay.

The new system isn't that bad once you get used to it, I'd just remove the PK map chance for everyone. We're not all fighters. If this is just a yes/no question, then I'd vote for removing the new thing, just to get rid of the PK map teleports.

But like I said before, some... ingrates... never like what coders/developers do. As the years pass, you'll get used to it. I really do hope you will return as soon as possible.

Ent, I just recently donated $200 and was planning on $400 soon. How am I supposed to justify all that money gone out of my walet if you aren't even going to continue working on this bad ass game that I spend most of my life on?! Change is a part of life, just tell all the bitchers to stfu and if you must take a vacation but don't leave the developement.

DEDICATED EL FAN FOR LIFE! :D

$600 US? Holy Shit DUDE :blink:

Wish i had that kinda cash i'd donate also and buy a House in EL :D

Entropy. You say you're leaving because everyone gripes at any changes you make.

Yet because of your post, 95 people at once were here on the boards to read what you have to stay. Look at the bottom of your screen and see how many people are waiting here. Refreshing their browsers , waiting for you to reconsider.

95 = half of the people currently playing the game.

Stay.

yes STAY ent.... STAY!

Without YOU there is NO EL!

U SHOULD MAKE A POLL AND ANNOUNCE ON EL, FOR EVERY1 TO VOTE! THEN MAKE THE CHOICE!

good idea!

Oh well, Roja and Learner decided to override my decision to put back the old harvesting, so I can't do anything about it.

As for buying Tshirts, I guess I can still sign it, it doesn't take that long.

McMantis, if you want I can refound you the money you donated.

Well? where are all the people with oppinions???

Guest monkey_bone9876

learner and roja both of you dont care what any body want s so you should **** ***** **** ***** ** **** *******

OK well there is another thing if you leave or take a break will you still host El on your server.? an if you leave or take a break how will the server an bandwidth fees be takin care of if you dont have any desire.?: I hate to see you leave ent but its your choice indeed.

Yes, I know that many people like the game, that's why I am not going to change it anyfurther. Now, before I go, do you want the old harvesting back or not (it's a matter of a few seconds of my time, and a restart).

would it be harder to just remove the teleporting events and leave the rest of them ?

:D

i feel very sad that all of this is obviously not going the way you wanted it.

i know many ppl have the greatest respect for you as a programmer and a human being.

the fact that many ppl debate with you here, that they feel they can get thru to you just proves this in my eyes.

i very much love your game, and i am very grateful you invested all that time and all those thoughts in it.

i do think that beta is for testing tho, and that the ppl who play very much and know the game very well should speak out, and not play sucker-ups and cheer if they see something wrong.

that does NOT mean you have to do what they say, but i think it is worth listening to.

anyways...thank you very much for all your efforts, and i sincerely hope you will not leave, or at least come back soon.

We are currently in shock.

:S

your kidding right... i know it scares the people who really LOVE playing EL like myself... but shock?

one question entropy what did you mean by your last post? is harvesting gonna be rolled back or stay as it is now? i didnt understand im afraid...

sorry for being a dumbass :D

ent you have to see the new harvesting thing ... it really makes this game so much more fun. I absolutely love those orange messages :D

Would be nice though, the more things that can happen good/bad will make it all the more exciting ;)

I really get a good laugh when people get bitten by bees hehe, even if they don't hurt that much. :D

commends roja and learner for convincing u to keep this in B)

*forgot what else I wanted to say* :P