Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home!

you might wanna consider listening 2 players a little bit more and not disaproving everything before you TRY it

umm based on that i have to say this. You can't truthfully expect him to implement every change people suggest, or even 1/4 of them. It's pure insanity to think such a thing. Not to mention some people don't even give any of the changes time to be examined before commenting.

anyway ent, I hope you don't leave, but if it will give you time to relax go for it, as I think this game is costing you more money than it's bringing in right now.

ciao!

im not saying he has 2 put EVERYTHING we want in it but if something is not liked... then listen 2 your players and pick up the GOOD idea's and ADJUST!

Umm, perhaps there is a small missunderstanding here. When I started working at EL, I was thinking, in my ignorance, that I will make a game as I want it to be, and people will like it. Obviously, I was wrong. I do understand that since you are playing this game it is also your game, so you (you as in everyone else) do have a word to say, do have different views, different ideas, different desires, etc. Since it is impossible for our views to be reconciliated, I decided to make MY OWN game, where I, like a baby Hitler that I am, can have the first and final word. I don't want to explain anything to anyone, to justify my decisions, to compromise, etc.

Those who will like that game will play it, those who won't like it will be able to change it themselves, or just not play it at all.

although I never play with you I find the harvist mod fun I like the radom changes of losing on the harvisting I make it interousing. I think you should take some time and then come back and start up with what needs to be done.

P.S. I bet most of the once who complain are macro havisters.

Umm, perhaps there is a small missunderstanding here. When I started working at EL, I was thinking, in my ignorance, that I will make a game as I want it to be, and people will like it. Obviously, I was wrong. I do understand that since you are playing this game it is also your game, so you (you as in everyone else) do have a word to say, do have different views, different ideas, different desires, etc. Since it is impossible for our views to be reconciliated, I decided to make MY OWN game, where I, like a baby Hitler that I am, can have the first and final word. I don't want to explain anything to anyone, to justify my decisions, to compromise, etc.

Those who will like that game will play it, those who won't like it will be able to change it themselves, or just not play it at all.

you could do that all the way you want ent but thats not a reason 2 leave EL 2 rot!

a game will only be a succes if it is playable and you dont have 2 make a whole fuzz about getting only a couple experience points...

but... i dunno... maybe you could just make a different version and call it the HARDCORE version of EL or something... XD

and make that according 2 YOUR rules! and them make the Original EL according to everyones wishes or something?

and pwest? i never macro harvested and if i use a auto harvester i am ALWAYS behind my Keyboard... i follow the rules as much as i can!

Entropy : dont let the stupid fucks get you down.

Look ent, I dont always agree with you, and past decisions, as yuo know,but......

You have provided me a game thet I play for at least 8 hours a day for the last 6 months......

So folks bitch about changes. they just dont know what the word "beta" means.

ent get your ass back in the driving seat, because this game needs you there.

Entropy : dont let the stupid fucks get you down.

Look ent, I dont always agree with you, and past decisions, as yuo know,but......

You have provided me a game thet I play for at least 8 hours a day for the last 6 months......

So folks bitch about changes. they just dont know what the word "beta" means.

Yeah!

Entropy :  dont let the stupid fucks get you down.

So folks bitch about changes.  they just dont know what the word "beta" means.

Yeah!

....lol yeah!

Yes, in the end this IS your game...you will make whatever decisions you think best. Again speaking for myself, anything I have ever said was meant as a way for you to know my opinion or a suggestion I might have. I in no way expect that you take that as valuable or important, just something for you to consider when you make your decisions. I play this game for many reasons...among those being I LIKE it, plain and simple,...and I like the community and how everyone, including developers, interact. You can't get this anywhere else.

You're not leaving Entropy. Too long have I lurked in the shadows watching these little spoiled brats complain about how they don't like the changes and updates.

TOO LONG HAVE I SAT IN THE VALLEY OF DEATH!

AND HERE YOU COME LIKE ROLAND TO THE DARK TOWER!

STAND AND FIGHT THE BRATTY BABIES WITH US!

And even if you don't want to stay, you have to, cause I'm using my one and only, once in 1000 lifetimes of EL to command the all-mighty god Entropy to stay.

You will stay, You will develop this game into the dream you once had.

And all the cry babies out there will from now on STFU. Or I will have very very powerful friends of mine PK you forever.

(I would do it, but I'm too weak :D )

Seriously Entropy. Tell these kids to shove it. From now on, if you don't like a post somebody writes. delete. It's your game, your board, your rules.

Stay. So commands Ravenod.

Umm, perhaps there is a small missunderstanding here. When I started working at EL, I was thinking, in my ignorance, that I will make a game as I want it to be, and people will like it. Obviously, I was wrong. I do understand that since you are playing this game it is also your game, so you (you as in everyone else) do have a word to say, do have different views, different ideas, different desires, etc. Since it is impossible for our views to be reconciliated, I decided to make MY OWN game, where I, like a baby Hitler that I am, can have the first and final word. I don't want to explain anything to anyone, to justify my decisions, to compromise, etc...

well that's a bit of a bugger eh.

you must know that lots of people really do like this game.

and that these people ask for a few reasonable tweaks here and there is surely why you put these boards up?

You're not leaving Entropy. Too long have I lurked in the shadows watching these little spoiled brats complain about how they don't like the changes and updates.

TOO LONG HAVE I SAT IN THE VALLEY OF DEATH!

AND HERE YOU COME LIKE ROLAND TO THE DARK TOWER!

STAND AND FIGHT THE BRATTY BABIES WITH US!

And even if you don't want to stay, you have to, cause I'm using my one and only, once in 1000 lifetimes of EL to command the all-mighty god Entropy to stay.

You will stay, You will develop this game into the dream you once had.

And all the cry babies out there will from now on STFU. Or I will have very very powerful friends of mine PK you forever.

(I would do it, but I'm too weak :D )

Seriously Entropy. Tell these kids to shove it. From now on, if you don't like a post somebody writes. delete. It's your game, your board, your rules.

Stay. So commands Ravenod.

Actually he's right.. lol, if you don't like something remove it and if you love something keep it. it's your game.

Yes, I know that many people like the game, that's why I am not going to change it anyfurther. Now, before I go, do you want the old harvesting back or not (it's a matter of a few seconds of my time, and a restart).

Unfortunately the forums are like the news, you see mostly bad things that are happening, and not enough good things. Even though the good things that happen out there far outweigh the bad things.

If only there was a topic entitled "Tell ENT what you like about EL". Then you might get some of the comments, and praise you deserve. This s not the case though.

People are resistant to change. Any change. That is human nature.

What they forget is that it is also human nature to adapt to change. That is what sets us apart from many species.

My two sons and I have played EL for only 2 months, and have found it to be common link between us. Not easy to find such a link between generations these days. We have become closer as a family because of it. And we owe our debt of gratitude to you!

All Im trying to say is that you have done a fantasic job here with EL. You have tolerated a lot more than many of us could handle, and have given so much for so little.

I hope your absence is a brief one, but we must all grow in our own ways.

Be well Ent!

Leave the harvesting thing.. >.>

Guest monkey_bone9876

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Old harvesting!!!!!

Yes, I know that many people like the game, that's why I am not going to change it anyfurther. Now, before I go, do you want the old harvesting back or not (it's a matter of a few seconds of my time, and a restart).

2 be honest i liked the old harvesting better... (i just dont like dying at the diamond mines)

so i say i want the old harvesting back... but if you leave it like it is it's fine with me

2 be honest i liked the old harvesting better... (i just dont like dying at the diamond mines)

so i say i want the old harvesting back... but if you leave it like it is it's fine with me

ditto

i think we should get rid of it for now. Then once we have a fair and helpful system that players cant complain about all the time, but still has the same effect we put it in =D

i think we should get rid of it for now. Then once we have a fair and helpful system that players cant complain about all the time, but still has the same effect we put it in =D

Agreed.