Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_knownewz

I Am I Banned?

Guest Guest_knownewz

I've only been on for like 30 minutes today...and I only traded with one person....y am i banned.

Guest Guest_knownewz

why should i make up a "friend/brother/cousin/etc..." story when i don't have one. The only thing that i can say is that i really really really messed up.

*Sighs*

How relieving is it, to not read about some little boy who blames it on his brother/whoever.

Thankyou, whoever you are :huh:

:ph34r:

i think if you aploigies for spaming in market and making chars you might have a better chance of being unbanned....

Guest Guest_knownewz

I CHRISTOPHER LEE JONES do hereby apologies for creating multiple crude characters, and spamming the market.

Guest Guest_knownewz

If you unban me I will give everyone a nice lollypop to make up for my rude behavior!!!! ;)

Guest Guest_knownewz

Latest Bright Ideas: According to an indictment obtained by the U.S. Department of Justice in May, Christopher Lee Jones of Pembroke, N.C., recently publicly attempted to sell 100 stolen Social Security numbers by eBay online auction and tried to enhance their value by specifically suggesting that bidders use them to obtain credit cards. And Tony Alston, 26, and April Lynett Smith, 20, were arrested after a brief police chase following their alleged robbery of a Compass Bank in San Antonio, Texas; police caught them easily because their getaway vehicle was a rental U-Haul truck with a speed governor that the company routinely equips the truck with to slow it down. [New York Times, 5-3-02] [san Antonio Express-News, 6-25-02]

lol...i found that article...kinda funny :)

Guest Guest_knownewz

*sighs* if only i had followed the rules i wouldn't be bored out of my mind right now....but wait! If I promised to follow the rules from now on, and i was unbanned!!!! Then all would be well!!! :)