Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lyanna

Storylines Discussions

hehe ok, I got your other addresses, so I will get that emailed to you shortly. I lied and did not look up that other Vermor story(ies) but I will, I promise, tomorrow at work, I'll make a note...:s

Yes, AOHell, but, one must wonder, who is the bigger idiot, the one that produces it or the one(s) that pay for it...;):)

Thnx,

Chariste

edit: As I read back over this I see some may take it wrong so for the record--I have AOL :) lol

Edited by Chariste

I'd like to consider it a mutual lack of brains. Since i'm not paying for it, i can't really complain too much...even though i do all the time :P

-Disregard, read my personal messages-

Edited by Quinticus

Is anyone working on some backgrounds to monster histories? If not, I'm willing to write some stuff up. Mainly Goblin/skeletons right now i have ideas for.

i have nothing in the hopper. Sounds interesting too. Check the God's and Religions thread, though. I *thought* there was something in the first post about selain creating monsters or something along those lines.

ty quinty.

Edit: jsut read Selain, says created most, maybe whoever did that write-up can pm me and we can discuss which monsters were not made by Selain and I'll try my hand at some creation myths of them.

Edited by Pocal

Actually, it was my idea. Not officially in any story yet, but I was planning to write it in, eventually. Of course, now that I'm "retired", you're free to re-cast Selain or the origin of monsters any way you like. :(

-Lyn-

ty Lyn...I'll try to keep the spirit of your original Selain in mind...will make Selain originate at least some monsters in some way...

In that case, keep in mind that Selain is a God of Corruption. He doesn't create, he corrupts. (ie. takes something good and twists it to evil). Think along the lines of Saruman creating those Orcs out of tortured Elves at Isengard. That sort of thing.

-Lyn-

very nice...I got an idea on skeletons working on that then...the lost race of <blah> got corrupted by Selain...exxxxxxxxxcellent

according to forum information, Chariste hasn't been on for about a fortnight, and has had only 1 post since the start of april. don't have any more info to add, though

Is she planning to come back after a while? When can we expect her? (P.S. Roja, I still can't access the other Forum).

-Lyn-

That...could be a bit dangerous, since Chariste and I have slightly different working methods and ideas, and I'm not sure whether she would like the way I want to change things (particularly regarding the Mythos and how it fits into the history of EL, plus the usage of former writers' work - she's much more conservative over copyright issues than I am...).

Um, what I could do is some preliminary planning, and maybe you could try to contact Ravenod or Chariste to see if she's willing to release her ideas for me to work with? If not, I can work as a subordinate to her.

-Lyn-

ok, got a response:

You of course have my permission to use anything of mine and Chariste's to further the game development.

So, let's get the ball rolling again :P

Oh all right. In that case, can I have moderation capabilities over this forum again then? I have some rearranging and editing to do...

-Lyn-