Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
warangel

I Have The Best Idea For Another Neg Perk

ok this is a great neg perk idea. Entropy should make a negative perk called "i am george bush" and make it so that you read 3 times slower and you get a third of the normal xp. I think that this should be worth 8-10pps. If anyone else has some good ideas post them her about neg perks.

:D

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't think it was a good idea ;-)

If you want to make the criticism more discrete, call it "Imbecile with power".

They aren't used because people are not smart enough to use them. For example, they try to get a MM cloak instead of gettign the MM perk, which can save them a lot of trouble.

But most people don't want to waste spare PPs on perks when they can just buy a cloak, the most abuse would come from pkers and reset researchers.

you could feduce amount of pps each neg perk gives including this one if you added it. you could also make it harder to get capes for the positive perks much harder. I heard that you wanted to make a way for the money to flow out of the game here is you're chance make cape drops like 1 in 80,000 and make them cost loads of money more ppl would surelyget more positiveperks then. :D

the reason no one gets positive perks is mainly because most people fight. and to fighters, perks are , quote,

a waste of pp

So why not decrease all positive perks by 1 pickpoint? 5 pickpoints is a doozy for some people :D

and, YES, there should be another negative perk like that. there are so many books out there, and someone never knows when thy are going to end up reading one. maybe make it 5 pp.

though i have a feeling entropy will ban me if i give a perk name suggestion like, "I Love Bush"

They aren't used because people are not smart enough to use them. For example, they try to get a MM cloak instead of gettign the MM perk, which can save them a lot of trouble.

Not always true, I don't have the MM perk because I like to train and its much better to have the monsters chase ME around than me having to chase them. :D

What? But that just the same thing as the first idea....

It's just had a little Spin Doctoring by Republicans to make a bad idea appear to be a good idea and which causes more people to be tricked into believing it can do a Better job if you take away skills rather then giving you skills.

What? But that just the same thing as the first idea....

It's just had a little Spin Doctoring by Republicans to make a bad idea appear to be a good idea and which causes more people to be tricked into believing it can do a Better job if you take away skills rather then giving you skills.

Hahahahahahaha I like her!!! :D