Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Akbuyucu

Guest Guest

learner plz forgive me I cant play with my char akbuyucu. PLZ unlocked him.I wont do again I promise you.

Guest SORRY LEARNER

my little borther sometimes use (hamal.iksirci..... ) and I said him it wont be again plz I promise you

Shouldn't have done it in the first place.

I love this "warning" system though, even in the market chat. "Let's see how far we can go with spam and talking off-topic for long periods of time cause we have to be warned first".

Is there any way he can get his old character back?

He didn't know about the rules, we should translate the rules in other languages.

He knew the rules, he had been talked to and warned repeatedly. If he has told anyone he didn't know the rules, that is plain wrong because I had talked to him directly, and he had even told me it was to bypass antisocial on previous discussions.

His character is NOT coming back. I've told him he can play starting from scratch, but if he keeps pestering me, I wont even allow that!

Go Learner! :D You my man! :lol: You do stuff, Noone can!

You teh best, better than teh rest!

Keep it up, you the man, w/o you EL wud be a sausage can!

He knew the rules, he had been talked to and warned repeatedly. If he has told anyone he didn't know the rules, that is plain wrong because I had talked to him directly, and he had even told me it was to bypass antisocial on previous discussions.

His character is NOT coming back. I've told him he can play starting from scratch, but if he keeps pestering me, I wont even allow that!

Well, I'm not a fan of seeing people banned, but the rules are the rules. Sorry akbuyucu.

Go Learner! :P You my man! :lol: You do stuff, Noone can!

You teh best, better than teh rest!

Keep it up, you the man, w/o you EL wud be a sausage can!

ROFL!!!

And you've been hacking characters with weak passwords as well. You keep getting yourself into more and more trouble!

Look akbuyucu, would it KILL you not to play your character, but restart the game with a different one? Learner didn't ban you entirely from the game (as far as I know), just got rid of your character because you knowingly broke the rules. If you keep pestering him like this, remember what he said.

-Lyn-

Edited by Lyanna