Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest spazy2

Y Am I Banned Again! I Did Nothing!

wtf?

i thought your brother was the bag spammer in another thread... B)

Well, it's up to whoever banned you to unban you. Blocking bridges is very annoying, it's against the rules, and while doing it once it can be regarded as an acident, doing it multiple times is suspicious.

Banned for multiple bridge blockings in VOTD in a 10 minute period.

Note: Multiple.

Now, you might get a sudden urge to go talk to the porcelain god, but noone has to go pee in such a hurry that they can't take three seconds to get off the bridge. And who goes two the bathroom multiple times in ten minutes?

Noone was ever banned for blocking once. They'll either be sent to wraith, or booted, so that people can pass the bridge again. If you're not at the PC, that's it. Your PC is not going to block the bridge again by itself. But when people keep coming back to the same bridge to block it, it's clear that they are only trying to make trouble, and a ban is the only solution.

Guest Guest

please please please please please please can u please make my bann temporary i know what i did was stupid and ill minded but please dont bann me forever i wont block anything i will not dop anything against the rules ever again!!!! please i beg of u dont bann me forever please!

Guest Gammablaze
ok ok. so is this bann for a short time?... if it its perminant that is dumb... sorry but it is.. if u bann a person for blocking a bridge come on people. wouldent u get mad if u just stoped on the bridge caus eu had to go to the bathroom or ur mom told u to go to osme chores or somethign and when u come back and ur ip is banned and u cant get on again u would be so mad wouldent u? give me my ip back come on!!! if my ip is banned for a short amount of time i can wait for that time to be up but banning a persons ip forever for just stoping on a bridge isnt right. even thought my ip was banned before doesent mean that just cause i stoped on a bridge u should bann me again. and for those people i blocked from going acrose im sorry. truely .. im sorry for making u stop. but once again i think that should be changed because u dont know if that person was doing that on perpose or just had to leave on short notice.

ok ok, wat he did was wrong but i dont think it merits a perm. ban. i mean, maybe he had to go poopy! wen u gotta go, u gotta go! but...ur choice not mine

u Lie dude i was there u wa son bridge and keep trade button me and we told u to move so learner came and u moved but went again on the bridge u lie ! if u want chatlogs ask me...

Guest fuck u all!!!!&#

fuck u all u mother fucking pussy ass bitches. Fuck ALL of you u pieces of fucking shit i hope u all die and rot in hell u bitch as mother fucking whores!!!!!!! go fuck yourselves u losers, You know what youll get 2 much pleasure fucking tourselfes you'll probably like fucking your sister or brother better ent u fucking fagget. nerdy asa mother fucker.

fuck u all u mother fucking pussy ass bitches. Fuck ALL of you u pieces of fucking shit i hope u all die and rot in hell u bitch as mother fucking whores!!!!!!! go fuck yourselves u losers, You know what youll get 2 much pleasure fucking tourselfes you'll probably like fucking your sister or brother better ent u fucking fagget. nerdy asa mother fucker.

You really ought to try to expand your vocabulary...

ban him BOTH ways! Forum AND EL for EVER! that solves our problems with him!

yo man other than the fact that it's not hard to keep yourself off a bridge, beam or watch were you are going or just close the game quick. alt + x is all it takes. Ent seems to be trying to take a break from this portion of the game for a while, so get used to dealing with the other bad ass mods/admins here. Seems learner says he already gave you a second chance, and maybe you are hoping the savior ent is going to come save you, I really don't know, but if you have done this multiple times it will be pure luck if you get unbanned again.

sry for comming off harsh but it's the truth, I've dealt with enough people blocking bridges for money (not saying you are one of those) that I am at the point were I believe all players can avoid doing it; even by accident.

fuck u all  u mother fucking pussy ass bitches. Fuck ALL of you u pieces of fucking shit i hope u all die and rot in hell u bitch as mother fucking whores!!!!!!! go fuck yourselves u losers, You know what youll get 2 much pleasure fucking tourselfes you'll probably like fucking your sister or brother better ent u fucking fagget. nerdy asa mother fucker.

LOL now i am sure they will unban u immediatley

oh wait maybe u weren't typing something mean but nice and then ur MOMMY made u do a chore or u had to pee 50 times and your computer typed this message and submitted it

fuck u all  u mother fucking pussy ass bitches. Fuck ALL of you u pieces of fucking shit i hope u all die and rot in hell u bitch as mother fucking whores!!!!!!! go fuck yourselves u losers, You know what youll get 2 much pleasure fucking tourselfes you'll probably like fucking your sister or brother better ent u fucking fagget. nerdy asa mother fucker.

oh wait maybe u weren't typing something mean but nice and then ur MOMMY made u do a chore or u had to pee 50 times and your computer typed this message and submitted it

:lol:

ROFL my thoughts exactly :):P:unsure::D :lol:

Guest Guest

HA HA HA HA FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U, BITHCES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES, FAGGETS FAGGETS, GAY FUCKER GAY FUCKER GAY FUCKER GAY FUCKERS GAY FUCKER, FUCK UR MOM AND DAD BITCHES FUCK YOUR MOM AND DAD BITCHES, WEST SIDE DUCK NIGGER WEST COAST ILL MAKE A PROMISE RIGHT NOW TO TAKE YOUR LIFE, NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS, GRACKERS CRACKERS CRACKERS CRACKER, WHIGGERS WHIGGERS WHIGGERS WHIGGERS, BITCH ASS SKANKS BITCH ASS SKANKS, 2 BAD UR DADS ARE GAY AND YOUR MOMS ARE LESBIANS, YOU MOMS WERE SO GOOD LAST NIGHT DAM THAT CAN SUCK A GOOD COCK, I MADE ALL UR MOMS HAVE ORGASIMS 5 TIMES! GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU FAGGETS.