Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest spazy2

Y Am I Banned Again! I Did Nothing!

Guest spazy2

u just unbanned me and i got on for 5 min to see if i could get on then when i get back from laser quest my ip is banned!!!!!!.... whats is up with this unbann my ip i have done nothing.

Guest Guest

what the!!!! yea right i wasnt even home i got on at like 3 pm and got off and went to play laser quest! whats the heck omg, i dont know u guys keep people playing this game. banning someone for just standing on a bridge! for all u know he/she could of had to go to the bathroom, mom or dad made them clean up something who knows and u bann them for it u need toi change ur rules this is dumb. and getting old.

what are you talking about - did you shut the game down or not?

The ban was for having blocked the bridge multiple times in a short time frame. And not all bans are permament. But, you were even banned twice and you reconnected from a different IP address. Now, maybe one of those wasn't you, but that was what we were seeing.

Guest Guest

ok ok. so is this bann for a short time?... if it its perminant that is dumb... sorry but it is.. if u bann a person for blocking a bridge come on people. wouldent u get mad if u just stoped on the bridge caus eu had to go to the bathroom or ur mom told u to go to osme chores or somethign and when u come back and ur ip is banned and u cant get on again u would be so mad wouldent u? give me my ip back come on!!! if my ip is banned for a short amount of time i can wait for that time to be up but banning a persons ip forever for just stoping on a bridge isnt right. even thought my ip was banned before doesent mean that just cause i stoped on a bridge u should bann me again. and for those people i blocked from going acrose im sorry. truely .. im sorry for making u stop. but once again i think that should be changed because u dont know if that person was doing that on perpose or justr had to leave on short notice.

Guest Guest

ok ok. so is this bann for a short time?... if it its perminant that is dumb... sorry but it is.. if u bann a person for blocking a bridge come on people. wouldent u get mad if u just stoped on the bridge caus eu had to go to the bathroom or ur mom told u to go to osme chores or somethign and when u come back and ur ip is banned and u cant get on again u would be so mad wouldent u? give me my ip back come on!!! if my ip is banned for a short amount of time i can wait for that time to be up but banning a persons ip forever for just stoping on a bridge isnt right. even thought my ip was banned before doesent mean that just cause i stoped on a bridge u should bann me again. and for those people i blocked from going acrose im sorry. truely .. im sorry for making u stop. but once again i think that should be changed because u dont know if that person was doing that on perpose or just had to leave on short notice.

You never stop on a bridge as a lot of people use them and they are the only way to get to most places... bans for blocking a bridge like this are for the good for any game.

Tigger

Guest Guest

well u arnt ent so ill just wait till ent says that.... and i think it should be temporary if that helps out any ent.... u know my reasons why and i hope u think them over.

...u dont know if that person was doing that on perpose or just had to leave on short notice.

oh crap

how long does it take to walk across a bridge before leaving to do something else

Guest Guest

u know u could have clickes on it from the map icon or something in a rush i dont know for sure.

Guest Guest

u know u could have clicked on it from the map icon or something in a rush i dont know for sure.

well u arnt ent so ill just wait till ent says that.... and i think it should be temporary if that helps out any ent.... u know my reasons why and i hope u think them over.

Quit being a smart ass and realize that blocking bridges is destructive to traffic of players. If you get permanent banned for it, maybe that's harsh, but you did it multiple times so you won't get sympathy from me.

i wasnt trying to be a smart ass. You are the smart ass

Ent, keep him banned. He'll just do it again. People who deny doing something will do it again if given the chance.

Guest Guest

you know what im not agnna say anything else i dont care write what u want ill just wait till ent reads all this.

Guest Guest
...whats is up with this unbann my ip i have done nothing.

i quote your very first post :)

Even if it was an accident, you should take responsibility for your mistakes. If you don't, this world is going to chew you up when you leave your parents' safety.

i fu want me to take the blame i will, i take them blame for this.

Well, there you go, a step towards being unbanned.

Guest Garfield_III

Ok, my brother has blocked the bridge of votd, but he hadn't meant to. He's played the game for about 1 year, he's not the kind of man you think ..^^

Morover, he's french and does not speak en, so he can't understand everything..

He apologises, plz unban him!

thx