Eternal Lands Official Forums
mihaim

Angel_knight Macroing In Cc

Angel_knight banned for doing it again. Ban can be released if Entropy does what he will to that character or the main one.

Guest angel_knight

Sorry, I promise not to do it again =( Please unban me

I wasn't harvesting the sulphur, I just didn't want the bag to disappear so I put the macro on to keep taking and dropping from the bag so it wouldn't disappear while I was afk, but I won't do it again, next time if I won't have time to store the items I harvested I'll just let other people have them, but please unban my IP.

sincerely,

angel_knight

Guest angel_knight

sorry, even if my excuse is lame then please ignore it I was just trying to explain what happened,

but what I really want to say is that I will not do it again and I can just wish you can give me a second chance

Guest angel_knight

no, the first time when my character got teleported to the Wraith, I didn't know what happened, I was like what the heck is my character doing here? so I put my character back, I didn't know that the mods teleported me bc I was dropping the and taking from the bag...and the second time when they banned me that's when I understood.

so please, I'm not all ignorant about it, I understand now what I did wrong and promise not to repeat

-angel_knight

Guest angel_knight

Will I be unbanned? :unsure:

I've admitted what I've done and I've apologized

Please

-angel_knight