Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jamesvm

Fall Of Eternal Godz Guild

For College english class 101 for assignment deceiced to write about how in game of how got so involved with game and also how guild fall down. So figure once turn in and get grade for it send copy hear for yous do with what like with it.

Here is story keep mind what signature said and fell free do with what like (yes know problem lot work)

Fall of Eternal Godz

Lawonda said to me, â€Elf_god has left the guild yesterday for long time.  I am now stuck run your character and elf_god character. Please help me .â€

I said to lawonda.â€I see what I can do about it to help you.â€

Lawonda responed,â€I missed you a lot and I need you.â€

I responded,â€Ok tell me elf_god character password.  So can help you work on his character.â€

Lawonda responed,†The password is **** and thank you so much.â€

I speak,â€Can I make myself rank 19 please.â€

Lawonda responded,â€If stay and help me out.â€

I responed,â€Ok, I agreed but I can only be on in mornings.â€

Lawonda responded with sigh of relief,â€I glad your back.â€

I responded,†Me too.â€

I started to mine more titanium ore for me to make more titanium bars. After I had mine 3000 titanium ore.  I head to raven, which is only place you can make stuff by a storage person and trade with storage person to.  All while I have been having elf_god character mine sapphires in Portland’s Quartz cave that is on the border to White stone.  I arrived to raven by take path from Portland to Morcraven Marshlands which has giant monster that pale in color that are call Ogre.  Also there are Male Goblins that look like humans  but they are green.  Get to Raven by take the east side Morcraven Marshlands which lead to Grahm’s Village which is just head south east for little bit .  Then,  I am at Raven.  All while elf_god leave this strange world make remember of how I got so involved with this strange world by help elf_god recreated his guild.  The Market channel is where I heard elf_god want some help, so that he can create his own guild again. 

I private said to elf_god,â€Elf_god if you want some help I can help you.â€

He responded privately to me, â€Do you have Monster Magnetism perk?â€

I responded, â€No, I do not have Monster Magnetism but I can get it by getting a negative perk call godlessness and I do have the excavator perk by the way.â€

Elf_god responded, â€Good, meet me by Lakeside docks when you get the perks.â€

I responded, â€Ok, I will do that.â€

I head to wraith which is one character who can give you positive perks which you need power points to get, negative perks which give you power points, attributes perks which you do need power points to be able to get it, and nexuses perks with you also need power points to be alble to get it.  So I got godlessness and Monster Magnetism and head to docks in Isle Prima get on boat touch flag represent lakeside docks and vanished from Isle Prima map.  Then appear on boat in Lakeside docks that if want to touch symbol again Then I would go back to Isle Prime but I did not want to so I look around. I see elf_god and head to him.

I said to Elf_god local, “Hi, I am here.â€

Elf_god respond locally, “Ok, follow me.â€

I responded locally,â€Ok.â€

So I follow Elf_god around, where elf_god show me where Vermor Castle is.  We head inside the castle where we see creature that all bones and Gargoyle that living gay color stone that moves.  They do not attack elf_god and me because we both have Monster Magnetism perk.  He did show me where fruit and Chrysanthemum flower are in Vermor Castle.  So mine load of Chrysanthemum’s flowers and go by where silver is to give it to elf_god and head more and keep this and also get loads of fruits.

I did asked elf_god in unknown way of talking,â€Why do you need these ingredients for elf_god.â€

Elf_god responded in mysterious voice,â€To make health essence, so that I can level up my Alchemy to 40.  Then I will sell them to get some money to help pay cost making the Eternals Godz guild.  All you need make health essence beside researching health essence is combing 1 Chrysanthemum and

2 Silver Ores per a health essence.â€

I responded to god in unknown way of talking,â€Ok, I go research silver mining to help you out.†

So I worked on researching toward be able to mine silver ore and when done with that I did work on researching toward health essence. As it turn out I did help out a lot and spent like whole three days help elf_god make health essence. Guild slowly gain 24 member in it and I got become one of high council member out four of them. While that happen slowly work research to become Manufacturing person. My skills slowly increase in Manufacturing, Magic, Crafting, and Summoning skill.  My Potion skill increases at lot faster rate because the other guild members needed lots of Mind Restoration and Body Restoration.

One day some one over guild channel said,â€teh banned 0n3na selling a Titanium Serp book for 150,000 gold coins.â€

So they convince me to try go buy the book so I sold lot stuff and borrow lots of gold coins to get book.  Little know the Titanium Serp book would be cause lots of trouble.  I had almost all of gold coins need except for 30,000 gold coins.

I said over guild channel which mysteriously sent to all guild member that are online,â€I need 30,000 gold coins or I quite the guild.â€

Of course that got me demote to rank 15 so I left the guild.  And then lawonda convince me to come back so I did she had been give fire essences to help with my Manufacturing of stuff.

But then thought was going leave world but when came back to visit elf_god had left the world for a long time. 

Days pass as make stuff to help increase manufacturing skill with help of lawonda. Lawonda and I got fed up with getting no gold coins for it and little for stuff so we started charging for stuff.

Then one day out blue Manton ask me,â€Could you kick me from the guild.â€

I responded, â€It will cost you for me to kick you.â€(I was thinking not going to let join another guild instantly for free)

Manton responded, â€Ok what does it cost me to be kick?.â€

I responed,â€It will cost you 75 fire essence and 50 silver bars.â€

So Manton gives me the items and I kick him. 

Mysteries voice said,â€Manton has been kick from the guild.â€

Manton responded to me,â€Thank you.â€

I asked Manton a question, â€Why did you want to leave the guild?â€

Manton responded to me, “Eternal Godz guild has to many enemies.â€

I responded, â€That so true this guild has too many enemies.â€

I talked to rest of guild on guild channelling, â€I kick Manton from the guild.â€

One member from guild asked on guild channelling, â€Why did you kick Manton from the guild?â€

I responded to person on guild channeling, â€Because he said that guild had too many enemies.â€

Next over guild channel that Lazton had left the guild.  Then the next day after that some from guild said on guild channelling, â€TDC left the guild.â€

Person responed,â€Because Viking Guild is declared war on us because satan attacked one member of Viking Guild.â€

I responded, “Oh, ok.â€

Later Lawonda ask on guild channel,â€Tell me about accident with Satan and TDC.â€

I will responed to Lawonda,â€Well satan ask on guild channel if he should attack Kill some people stolrd some things and TDC said yes.â€

Lawonda responed,â€Oh, thanks.â€

Early the next morning lawonda ask me,â€Will you follow me to what ever guild I go t?â€

I answer to her question,â€Yes go to what ever guild you go to.â€

Lawonda said to me privately,â€Guild is dieing, it is only matter of time.â€

I answer to her,â€Yes guild is dieing.â€

Lawonda said,â€But I will keep trying because this is elf_god guild and we got try to not let guild failed.â€

I said to lawonda,â€I agreed omega(it word form list hint.. hint) is happening to guild.â€

So Lawonda and I try to keep guild live and then about week later. When came back world my guild tag was gone.

So ask Lawonda,â€what happen to Eternal Godz guild?â€

Lawonda responed,â€Elf_god actually want me to destroy guild when he left and I could keep going.â€

I responed,â€Ok, so omega has happen to Eternal Godz guild.â€day I heard

So what yous think?