Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest spazy2

Im Sorry

Ever heard of saying everything u want to say in 1 post? <_<

no, that would be too easy.... must be more fun to spam us all lol

Tigger

i dont know how my friend got my password! he might of had a key logger when i logged onto my guy at his house when i spent the night i dont know!

You have cool friends. I think I will start installing keyloggers, troyans and hydras on my friends

computers too. They will like me more. I can even get a cookie...

Regards.

Guest Zeplin

Ent's changed his tune, He doesnt truly belive in his second chance policy =)

I guess unless you can submit written declorations of the existance of a familly, with a stat dec, of the member of your familly/friend who did actually screw up, Then say goodbye.

hey i know how to do that login but not out thing open 2 clenits log your self on once then switch to the other one and just keep going back and forth the two and pressing any key you should make it so only 1 clenit can be opened

Guest Guest

ok if u want me to take the blame ent i will... it was all my fault i was being stupid and i sware it will never happen again i have learned my lesson. please unban my ip. it will never happen again u got my word.

Guest Zeplin

ShadowCircuit, your right, but to get an automated ban, Would have to be very fast, And it would take 2 PC's to achive.

The evidence points to 2 people

He explained what happened, And it wasnt good enough again, Just like the newton ban. shame.

Anyone giving a "friend/brother/cousin/mother/sister/etc" story will never be unbanned.

dont forget the pet

Anyone giving a "friend/brother/cousin/mother/sister/etc" story will never be unbanned.

the problem is a lot of your target market will be kids with immature friends who actually do these dipshit things like hack computers and steal passes etc.

Why don't you just make it so that you are responsible for your character. If you give out a password for your character you are accepting the responsibility for there actions.

ok if u want me to take the blame ent i will... it was all my fault i was being stupid and i sware it will never happen again i have learned my lesson. please unban my ip. it will never happen again u got my word.

Much better.

You are unbanned now, I hope you will keep your promise.

dont forget the pet

Watch someone blame their teacher pretty soon. :)