Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest spazy2

Im Sorry

Guest spazy2

please i am verysorry for what i did, i dont even know what i did wrong! but please dont ban my ip address please!!!

Guest Guest

omg! i just asked if that was the 5 letter word so u bann me for it im sorry that was the first time i just thought that was the word!

Guest Guest

please give my ip another chance give me another chance please ;):( i wont do it again please 1 more chance

Actually the ban was because something was wrong and he was constantly logging in. Cicero, look at all the connections logged without disconnect message. The ban was thown up to protect the server from a missbehaving Client.

Guest Guest

yea that was one of my freinds was trying to get onto my guy and i wasnt going to let him thats y i kept logging in and out......

yea that was one of my freinds was trying to get onto my guy and i wasnt going to let him thats y i kept logging in and out......

Knew the friend story was coming sooner or later :D

Guest Guest

good for u i dont care what u think. i apoligize for the logging in and out please dont bann my ip please!

#change_pass OldPass NewPass

Guest Guest

i dont know how my friend got my password! he might of had a key logger when i logged onto my guy at his house when i spent the night i dont know!

Guest Guest

wow i can't believe he got banned i was gettin 3k iron ore for him and i was gunna make some money.