Eternal Lands Official Forums
Platyna

Who Likes Me?

Do you like teh ebul Platyna?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like teh ebul Platyna?

• Yes.
    • No.

This is a little (okay, more than a little) offtopic for this thread, but...

I can't be responsible for you interpretation of what I am saying.

This looks slightly familiar to something I've seen before. Copycat...

You know what they say: Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. ^.^

This is a little (okay, more than a little) offtopic for this thread, but...

I can't be responsible for you interpretation of what I am saying.

This looks slightly familiar to something I've seen before. Copycat...

You know what they say: Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. ^.^

So basically she wants to make clear that although she is actually a retarded gimp, we shouldn't treat her like she treats us?

Naaaaaaah. She needs to work on her people skills. Her attributes in 5 years:

Crafting: 89/89

Attitude: 103/103

Social: -3/-3

I voted NO! if I could've voted NO a dozen more times I'd have gone for it. We're talking atitude, stupidity, and taking advantage...and those are your good points

Arby is a preacher. ;)

And now it's 50%.. Plat, just remember that all your supporters came to this thread, voted once, and left. ;) You're cut a little short here.

I was referring more to the fact that the particular line of her signature that I quoted was very similar to the disclaimer in my signature.

If you don't like the way she is treating you, then the mature thing to do would be to treat her how it is that you want to be treated so that maybe she will catch on to the example. So in answer to your question, if she treats you poorly (which I'm not saying that she does), then you should still try and treat her decently or at least ignore her instead of taking yourself to your perceived level of her. Wow, if only I would take my own advice I could save myself a world of frustration.

I was referring more to the fact that the particular line of her signature that I quoted was very similar to the disclaimer in my signature.

If you don't like the way she is treating you, then the mature thing to do would be to treat her how it is that you want to be treated so that maybe she will catch on to the example. So in answer to your question, if she treats you poorly (which I'm not saying that she does), then you should still try and treat her decently or at least ignore her instead of taking yourself to your perceived level of her. Wow, if only I would take my own advice I could save myself a world of frustration.

Lol, I remember once at Raven storage, she was bitching because no one would go get her some veggies for free. I was busy alchemizing some life essences so when I finished the 3000 haul, I stored it, went to get veggies (500 at the time) and came back to tell her I had free veggies for her.

She blatantly ignored me. How am I supposed to treat that piece of shit respect nice? Give me a GOOD reason why she deserves any kindness, because she doesn't show it nor ever will.

Well Anastasia, actually I have quoted you because you are that rare kind of people who think before

posting and thinking right things, I love right things. I added it also to my login fortune file so

generations will see if after loging up into any of my system. ;-)

And you daxon, were spamming on market channel always so I have muted you. ;-)

And I am never using veggies for manufacture. *wink* *wink*

Anyway I wonder when moderators will wake up...because someone needs a reminder it is not flame

section...

For birthday gift I'd like a killfile feature in this forum. Please. *puppy eyes*

Regards.

And you daxon, were spamming on market channel always so I have muted you. ;-)

I'd enjoy seeing a log of my "spam" and please don't take a log that shows me typing every 3 minutes and chop out every line inbetween. That won't work, liar. Would you like me to yank out YOUR spam logs? IF I ever "spammed" market channel (you've completely warped the term "spam" in regards to truth, hun), it was in response to you spamming.

(BTW, You haven't muted me. ;) *knocks on wood in fear of the only NH who took the power hungry perk the wrong way*)

Anyway I wonder when moderators will wake up...because someone needs a reminder it is not flame

section...

For birthday gift I'd like a killfile feature in this forum. Please. *puppy eyes*

There you go, running in fear of the actual poll results on this thread becoming true. :( I'm not insulting you. I am however debating with you in which case you're unable to, and then you proclaim me to be insulting you. And don't even bother saying my "people skills" comment as an insult: you could take it more-or-less constructive criticism.

And I am never using veggies for manufacture. *wink* *wink*

No, you used it for crafting. :)

Wow, I hate popularity polls. Thats when people's evilness really comes out :(

I could see my popularity poll ....

Do you like me?

Yes: 1 (voted on by me)

No: 8

Who the hell are you, antisocial fool?: 1257

Hmm.... maybe I should start a poll .... nah, my feelings hurt too easily ;)

Do you like me?

Hmm.... maybe I should start a poll .... nah, my feelings hurt too easily :ph34r:

I'd vote yes for you because you are cool. :D

I AM NEVER USING VEGGS FOR MAKING! So think about better story Daxon. ;-)

Regards

Do you like me?

Hmm.... maybe I should start a poll .... nah, my feelings hurt too easily  :D

I'd vote yes for you because you are cool. :)

Thank you :D

Well people hates me but they are following me like a sheeps...

When I do something (for example poll on forum) all people imediatelly do the same.

I don't get it...you guys have some fixation or something?

Regards.

I voted yes so can I still follow you around?

:D

EDIT: Who cares what people think

When I do something (for example poll on forum) all people imediatelly do the same.

I don't get it...you guys have some fixation or something?

Regards.

Yes, im in love with you....

:P

ROTFL PLACID!

Jebus: Well I wanted to have some small statistics. I don't care what people thinks about me - there is

FEW exceptions though. ;-)

Anyway I observed various psychotic episodes with me as a center of it...and it is scaring me.

Daxon is great example - I am usually getting LOTS PMs when I am logging on. Sometimes I am sick

and hidding in some secret char, but some traitor NH (then NHs could do #getip) matched me and

they FOUND ME! RaWr! So I have probably haven't noticed that Daxon wants something from me

and it has born Eternal Hatred. *sigh* I am really scared.

Regards.

I voted yes because it was 28 27 for no :ph34r:

Pa jebo te za koje si se pare prodao, znachi neverujem... josh sad ovo.. pa ti si skrenuo :-))

Shta se palish na nju pa si za nju glasao? strashno brate... ^^

Znachi ti ameri ti sprzili mozak :P mada dosta si bio imun , pa dobro bio si imun zato shto si bio sa nama u EL-u... jeb ga sad kada si nas napustio vish shta se dogodilo.

Ala serem :P , mada ima tu neke istine :-))

REGARDS!!!!!!!!

hehe yeah i saw the sudden rush to polls too so i took the piss and started an equally mindless one of my own

...which hardly anyone voted in btw :ph34r:

I ja se pitam zasto je toliko voli =)

eek

I AM NEVER USING VEGGS FOR MAKING! So think about better story Daxon. ;-)

Regards

You try to dismiss everything you know is true. You've constantly proven it.

ROTFL PLACID!

Jebus: Well I wanted to have some small statistics. I don't care what people thinks about me - there is

FEW exceptions though. ;-)

Anyway I observed various psychotic episodes with me as a center of it...and it is scaring me.

Daxon is great example - I am usually getting LOTS PMs when I am logging on. Sometimes I am sick

and hidding in some secret char, but some traitor NH (then NHs could do #getip) matched me and

they FOUND ME! RaWr! So I have probably haven't noticed that Daxon wants something from me

and it has born Eternal Hatred. *sigh* I am really scared.

Regards.

The only thing I want from you is for you to stop being an ass to EVERY person. A lot of them only disguise themselves to like you because they fear being banned over disliking the worst NH in EL history. Hell, even some of your fellow NHs dislike you. Don't you GET it? I'd love to see Entropy, Roja, Learner, and others take a poll too on who likes them -- their results won't be ANYWHERE near as disappointing as you.

You're an embarrassment. Unlike you teh banned 0n3na, a lot of us didn't grow up getting everything we wanted. :ph34r: We worked for it -- you just sucked up for it.

Just a little reminder: It is Offtopic Conversation section not Flames. If you want to flame, choose:

eternal-lands.com --> General --> Flames.

Regards.