Eternal Lands Official Forums
Platyna

Who Likes Me?

Do you like teh ebul Platyna?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like teh ebul Platyna?

• Yes.
    • No.

That section is too small for two threads like that!

Regards.

I voted no, because to be honest, I dislike hypocrites. At times you can be very helpful on newbie/market channel, but I also see that when you yell "topic" or something, 5 minutes later, you're getting back offtopic and starting another topic of...offtopicness..? Meh, I dunno, I personally just don't like your attitude much. You seem to be a bit tempermental and reading some posts on the forums, you make it sound like people owe everything to you or something...Sorry to say, I show no respect if I get none.

Of course it not absolutely not related to that someone told you I want you get banned and you don't

care that is a lie? ;-)

Regards.

You can say what you want, but I see you do that many times. Personally, you can try to get me banned all you want, I really don't give a damn anymore. But I don't judge people unless I see something first hand, and I've seen you do what I said many a time's.

You should learn from your mistakes platoon. You could realize something that everybody hints to EVERY day. :)

Falcon! *hugs* kid.

Regards.

I voted no, because I read the poll wrong. heh.

I like you plat, you've never done anything bad to me. And i've always stuck up for u in the past (and will do in the future).

Long live Plat!!! :blink:

Wow what a close poll O.o

U must be on of the most loved/hated people in all of EL Plat!

Yeah. LOL. Hehe. ;-)

Regards.

err.. I voted yes, and I wanna vote again but I can't ^_^

hehe, I can remember the time when I firest started playing EL, and Plat was one of the first people to help me out (ember, goatsgomoo and many others)

So, yer... :D , as long as you dont think ur bad, ur not... or sumthin like that :D

Just skip 'Teh ebul" since it is a joke. ;-)

Regards.

NH is a tech support in the game not rock star. FYI. ;-)

Regards.

NH is a tech support in the game not rock star. FYI. ;-)

Regards.

An NH is a person who helps newbies or moderates channels. You do both poorly. ;)

Actually there are people who dislike me as a person and respect me as a moderator. And I think that

kind of people is really worth respect. ;-)

Regards.

I voted NO! if I could've voted NO a dozen more times I'd have gone for it. We're talking atitude, stupidity, and taking advantage...and those are your good points

Actually there are people who dislike me as a person and respect me as a moderator. And I think that

kind of people is really worth respect. ;-)

Regards.

Yes, those few people outweighed by the rest. Even though the poll in this thread is inaccurate, it does clearly show roughly half don't like you. And it's growing faster than your "admirers" do.

Yes, I do agree that Roja and the fellow admins deserve your respect. It's the only way you're allowed to continue your power abuse.

Btw, Plat? As an NH, you shouldn't try to strike everybody's match like you do. Soon as you're challenged, you spit out an insult/threat/whatever. I have the complete opposite political aspect as Entropy, and shit, even I have respect for him even without adding the fact he's EL's maker. ;) Be more like him.