Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Myhobo

Guest Josra...?

Hes my brother. i gave him some stuff to sell so he could have some money. we have net around the house so we all have same ip. Its not fair. i never knew that trading wid diff person on same ip was wrong. pleaz un ban me

Guest joswa

I HAVE NO EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CANT REGISTER. I ALSO DONT USE FORUMS SO I DIDNT KNOW BOUT THAT!! PLEAZ UNBANN ME

you're allowed to download and play a game, yet you cannot get a FREE email address?

...huh...

did you not read his post?

you're allowed to download and play a game, yet you cannot get a FREE email address?

...huh...

His parents probably heard something about evil pedophiles lurking in chat rooms, and thought that meant e-mail.

Like years ago when my mother heard that using a modem was illegal.

Hes my brother. i gave him some stuff to sell so he could have some money. we have net around the house so we all have same ip. Its not fair. i never knew that trading wid diff person on same ip was wrong. pleaz un ban me

Keep him banned. I really hate when they blame other people. If you had a brother playing you should have posted it. They made alot of posts in game about declaring mulitaple accounts.