Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Warangel

Guest Guest

i am sorry learner i didnt realise that sharing vegetables with the community was considered bag spamming. I will read the rules if someone can make it clear on where to find them.i dont know where to post this but also there may be 2 othere user accounts listed on my ip from time to time bonecollector and devilofwar. I really wish i had gotten a warning before immediate action was taken but ohwell hopefully you will reab this and unban me earlier.

'signed me

Guest Guest

I now feel that my ban is even more unjust then i previously thought. I was banned i believe becuase of this rule "Massively dropping bags to cause other bags to dissapear (some sort of DoS attack) is NOT allowed." I wasnt really trying to massively drop bags to make others dissapear i just had a surplus of veggies and thought the community would profit from not having to harvest them on there own. I know when i was a newbie my harvesting levels werent very high and it would take me a very long time to harvest veggies and sometimes i really needed some food. I would have been overjoyed to find some nice veggies on the ground to eat> :P

Its ok to drop a couple bags, but lines of bags or large quantities is exactly what the rules is intended to stop. And unfortunately, the bag spamming problems have been increasing even with me warning the people that Ihave caught and #BC's, so I'm getting tougher on people .... but notice this IS a temporary ban from the start.

Guest Guest

I am sorry learner i wont share any more veggies anymore ok? i just would have apreciated a warning and would have stopped immediatelsy turned around and picked up every vegetable that i littered on the ground.

You can share veggies in one-three bags not zillion.

Regards.

Yes, my point is that if someone wants to share something with others she can use ONE bag not

ZILLION so argument about sharing with the community is rather poor excuse.

Regards.

Guest Guest

well hopefully this will be my last reply like i previously said i didnt have a clear understanding of the rules, and if i had known that dropping bags in votd were going to kill bags in other places i would have never done so. rather then drop them all in one bag i was not really trying to litter the streets of the dwarves i was really hoping that everyone who need a vegetable would get a vegetable if i dropped them all in one bag chances are someone would scoff them all. So if i was unbanned and had the chance to do it again knowing that me dropping bags will kill bags elsewhere i would have only dropped 3 bags in very good locations for people. PEace out no hard feelings never wanted to start a commotion. :rolleyes: