Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

King_george Banned

King_George was temporarily banned for illegal multiplaying & rading with kingben & king_george2 and continuing after being told to read the rules.

Guest king eddy

yes thats only becuz we have 4 comps in our house and they all share the same IP! so plz un ban us

Guest king eddy

only reason he was trading stuff was becuz he was changing from king_george to king_george2 and we did that on diff pc's in our house so plz un ban us

look im really sry bout wat he did but can u still unban us, we have now read the rules atleast 5 times now! my lil bro has been crying cuz he wants to play so bad, plz unban me :rolleyes:

Since you are saying that you have multiple players, you still haven't followed the instructions on what to do. Also, king_george needs special handling as well, and I'm open for suggestions.

ok the reason that king_george changed accounts was becuz he didnt like being a dwarf, thats the reason...

i dont know wat u cud but if u could destroy king_george that would be ok

just plz unban me :rolleyes:

I will temporarily lock out both king_george* players so that you can be unbanned. After doing more checking I'll see how to clean it up, feel free to PM me via the forums instead of posting. Hopefully the brother causing the most pain to you isn't king_george but one of the others.