Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

The Clash Of The Titans

Post your comments about the event here. What would you like to be changed for the next one. What concerns do you have? What did you like about it? Ect..

Here are the collected ideas for the next war.

Limited to 40 players per team.

Only 6 guild leaders ill be allowed to participate (3 per team)

These leaders will create the guilds ~R2~:~R3~:~R0~:~B0~:~B2~:~B3~

Anyone entering without that tag will be killed.

Summoning will not be allowed unless party system is implemented.

People whom attack other players b4 I say you can will be disqualified.

Possibly 3 teams.

Targets will be secret

We need a party system! That thing with the guilds was not too good .. for guildleaders who couldn't join another guild that is.

The event itself was fun.

Thanks to you for organizing everthing. :D

Great war, it was a big money maker for me (making over 25k :() but during the peace time when we were trying to get to our forts those blue smeggers kept on attacking us :D . Anyway all hail red team!

Post your comments about the event here. What would you like to be changed for the next one. What concerns do you have? What did you like about it? Ect..

Here are the collected ideas for the next war.

Limited to 40 players per team.

Only 6 guild leaders ill be allowed to participate (3 per team)

These leaders will create the guilds ~R2~:~R3~:~R0~:~B0~:~B2~:~B3~

Anyone entering without that tag will be killed.

Summoning MAY not be allowed

People whom attack other players b4 I say you can will be disqualified.

Why R0? ~R2~, ~R3~ etc. Summoning is pointless here since summoned from R2 will attack R3 because

they are dumb...

Regards.

I know LV, where you see 1 here? R2, R3, R4...

Regards.

How about for 1 time they release 100 armored goblings in KF for 1 houer ^^

they wil attack evry1 no mather what stats u got ;D

ack...well...summoing is the only thing I woudl think shoudl be dumped. The first war was just stupid when the sutpid blue team came over with a stupid 20 cherminaen wolves and wiped us all out <_<

I diden't bother particpating int he secound war with no summoing thou...

hey guyz sry i didnt make it.. i was really busy the last 5 or 6 days with school and band <_< but i can honestly say i would've been of absolutely no help so i guess its better that i wasnt there xD

Assign someone specifically to take screenshots and maybe report on what happened (like a news reporter or something). If you can get the EL Movie Maker working, that would be even better.

-Lyn-

Summoning

OK, Summoning is a key aspect to the game. I have heard suggestions and it makes sense that people should be allowed to summon. but a limit needs to be set up. but how to enforce the limit is difficult. perhaps 4-5 ELE per TEAM so, a low chance of even gettting 5 chimeras/Fluffy's Or, ban summoning Fluffy's and Chermias, leave it to Puma and Bear or even lower gargs and skellies.

Also, can you get it up so that summons from the same guild wont attack eachother? that gets annoying when summons attack eachother if your in the same guild.

Screenshots

Having someone to document it would be good. I got some screenshots and posted them in the LNX fourms, but if we need some really good stuff we will need someone doing it fulltime ;)

Teams

If possible to set up a system where our summons wont attack eachother and other guilds. I was in RED rather than Red during the first war and the first Chimera summoned in the Red base killed me before the war even started :( Lost of of my stuff that way too

Thats all for now :) My suggestions in the Suggestions fourms are more for the whole game not War :)

How about having one where every1 is disarmed? People wouldn't complain about losing their stuff or having their bag taken. Also the winner would be determined by the skill and stratagy of the teams not by the types of weapons they can mass produce. There would be no reward for participating (no loot from the people you kill) except fun and bragging rights over the other team. This should probably only be done in conjunction with the no summoning rule since a chimera would take out a team of unarmed people easily no matter how strong they were.