Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Leeloo

Pickpoiiiint

Anyone played Out Run on arcade machines or Mame? Or Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge on the Amiga?

Remember when passing a checkpoint, there's a voice that goes "Checkpoiiinnt"? How about making a wav that goes "Pickpoiiinnt" when you increase you overall level?

Similar to games like UT that have "Head shot", "Double kill", "Multi kill", and "Killing spree".

hellinon, your the idiot. Dont start flames, goto the flames section for that.

As for the 'pickpoiiiint' sound suggestion....i wouldnt mind a fanfare or something :P

As I've said before whenever someone suggests a sound for something: If someone makes the sound, it can be easily added to the client.

Sure, but someone with a nice voice needs to make the sound. All I can do is suggest it, and hope that someone feels like spending ten seconds recording a single word.

how about we light up and bleep like an arcade machine :D

LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would actually might help catch macroers....

how about we light up and bleep like an arcade machine :P

LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would actually might help catch macroers....

Rofl!!!!!

I would love something to show me i got a pp or level...I have "you" ignored so i don't get all the garbage messages too...so i miss my levels when i get them.

Although as I pointed out in that sound poll...I don't have sound on so I think I have to go with stasia's idea :lol:

hellinon, your the idiot. Dont start flames, goto the flames section for that.

you have called me an idiot twice in one day.......

How about a "Congradulations on your promotion!" Like in ET? Although I tried looking in my EL directory for wav files or something, but i didn't find any, and I don't think I can record stuff....

In the middle of Role Playing, when you are in the middle of your RP rant and smashing the dragon

with your fire balls while harvesting suddenly some computer-like voice starts to scream:

Your overall level is now 56! You can go to Wraith and trade your additional pickpoiiiints for attributes,

nexuses and some perks because you got a pickpoiiiint! >:)

No idea if it is good idea. I could tell if I'd hear that sound. hrhr...

BTW: You Placid and Hellinon, Daxon etc. are all trollz and worth each other. #fish for you brothers.

Regards.

OK, I FINALLY got a really low-quality (recorded with my webcam) clip of a guy saying "Congradulations on your promotion!" But, there's a lot of shooting and stuff going on in the background... So, uh... how do I get it here?

EDIT: OK, I got 2 really good quality ones, actually the files in the game, so...I still don't know how to get it here....

EDIT 2: Well, I couldn't think of anything else, so I just made the .wavs into .htms and hosted them on my website. URL's:

Promotion 1

Promotion 2

Just go to the sites, you MUST look at the SOURCE, copy and paste the contents onto a notepad file, save as something.wav. Now I'll go and see if it works...

EDIT 3: OK, doesn't work. Sorry. Oh well, that just means that I'll have to e-mail it to somebody...

EDIT 4: OK, well I got a new website that can host stuff other than .htms... soo... look at my personal info, go to my website, and click either Promotion or Promotion 2. (I like the 2nd one better...sounds like a complete sentence instead of being cut off...) If you like what little you hear, E-mail me, and I'll e-mail you the song... btw, my e-mail is elitegamer155@yahoo.com