Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest voidchoice

I Have Been Banned...why?

Guest voidchoice

I have just been banned from playing, the last thing i did was make a gold bar an i got disconnected...i was in a veggie patch in corren. I haven't broken any rules as far as i know and wouldn't do it. I was really enjoying myself aswell.

Please unban me or explain why i have been banned...

I also promise i wont break any rules as i haven't so far.

voidchoice

Guest voidchoice

i also would like to add that i have got my gf to play aswell who is on the same network as me...this shouldn't be the prob as she has not been banned

Guest Guest

My ISP is ntl so someone please reply and unban me, i have done nothing wrong, this isn't fair...

Guest Guest

Ok, looking at other posts it seems that i may have been banned for "multiplaying"...the thing is, its not true, I started playing a week ago and only 2 days ago i got my girlfriend to play too, we have a lan network and sit right next to each other...the thing is, i could very well cheat an load up her account but i don't want to, it is twice as much work jumpin from comp to comp and she only get 4FPS!!! so, you may well have systems in effect which stop players from using 2 comps to cheat but what about when 2 players are using 2 comps? this is not cheatiing, there is no reason why we cant trade with each other.. I give her gold coins an she gives me "perks" an i get her to mine some sulphur for me. Its just like real life, she helps me out with things. There is no rule to stop this as we are 2 different people...You may look at my explaination an say b*ll*cks but its not, just ask me to prove it any way u want an i will...so think about it, an ffs reply!

thank you,

voidchoice