Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley2000

Why Did I Get Banned

The problem is I feel Ashley2000 should stay banned a little bit longer first since I also had gotten reports of mouse being used for muling and the logs captured that as well.

So, unless someone has a very good reason, the unban will be in another day.

OK i have got a question

As benjamin and sam_pugh_2000 at my brothers chars am i aloud to trade with them.

Say ben says i can have a serp from him am i aloud to trade with him to get it or do we have to use 2 pcs.. we have a handheald with eternal lands on it to.. The handheald has the same ip as the computer as it is a wireless.

ps can you post here when i will be unbanned

Thanks

Ashley2000

Sam_pugh_2000

OK i have got a question

As benjamin and sam_pugh_2000 at my brothers chars am i aloud to trade with them.

Say ben says i can have a serp from him am i aloud to trade with him to get it or do we have to use 2 pcs.. we have a handheald with eternal lands on it to.. The handheald has the same ip as the computer as it is a wireless.

ps can you post here when i will be unbanned

Thanks

Ashley2000

Sam_pugh_2000

Let's make it clear for ya, Sir Ashley. You're allowed to interact with your family I believe since that's not counted as multiplaying with yourself. Just make sure you post in the specific thread who multiuses your computer and why.