Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MoonShadow

Please Delete Account "newton"

so in that TWO WHOLE hours it never ONCE occured to you that you should answer the PMs that constantly asked if you were there??? "// yes" isnt that hard to type

Guest Guest_stasia

well i've been followed round before by freaks (not on this game, on a certain "other" game which shall remain nameless) to the point where i'd just stop talking to the person cos they usually only wanted something off me, like free stuff, or me to be their gf :) etc.), and frankly i can understand why eventually people might feasibly get sick of talking to every random that comes up to you (especially the assumed weirdos that follow you around for ages).

well ya if its the same person that PMs nonsense over and over. But when its someone you've never met and dont know and hes only asking "are you there?" Thats not too freaky/annoying/creppy/n00bish

and newton is a guy right? so im sure he's never experienced guys asking him to be their boyfriends

Guest Guest_stasia

though on the other hand lol his efficiency at harvesting and storing stuff frankly scares me <_<

and newton is a guy right? so im sure he's never experienced guys asking him to be their boyfriends

Are you sure? :(

Guest Zeplin

Walk it yourself, Doesnt take very long, Those who actually have played games for a few years can click with procission.

I did the run earlyer, And was slightly faster then him lol.

Anyway, no joke, Some of you experianced guys do it. As for not answering pms, Good luck to ya, next time, send em a ?, so they know u are alive, Then if its some n00b hastleing, put them on ignore, If its some mod haslting, get them to tmth ya a few times, Untill they are satisfied you are always there.

Kinda sucks that power gamers need to take these kind of steps before you can actually be alloud to play in peace. Such is life.

As usual, if he really wants a second chance he has to admit what he did and apologize for it. Also he has to promise not to do it again.

At least that is Entropy's way of giving people a second chance and i don't think, if he will get a new chance, he will get it without admiting his 'mistake'.

Guest Zeplin

The requirements of a second chance are inocence too? You just have to lie and say you cheated? No wonder he hasnt come back to say anything.

Unlike him tho I will enjoy my time here, No matter who is hastling me in pm.

Out of interest, why wasnt he tmth'ed? And why wasnt steps taken to show his actions besides a storage log, that proves nothing, As the times arent equal segments.

um yeah i'm quite disturbed at how quick everyone here is to leap on the bones of someone and get them banned.

shouldn't there be a requirement of more than one person's suspicion before someone gets labelled a cheater (and the vultures come screaming in :P) - this is all looking quite fascist to me :ph34r:

Guest Zeplin

Good call Stasia,

First, there should be screenshots of repeated behavior to start off with.

For all you l33t'er there was a screenshot patch on berlios i belive.

Second, You need to show hes afk, Add a couter to anything thats sent as raw text on the server side, So that a mod can clearly see how long someone has actually been not speaking for. say a command like #idle Zeplin

Third, there also needs to be a way to message a person, that will defeat the ignore lists, Like an "Admin Message from Blah: Are you there?" Maybe make it a command like #amsg Nick Message

Forth, The storage times do not prove guilt, They can only be used to back up the other evidence. Mind you a monkey could have move gold ore like that. Simpile.

the same spot?

i often walk to the same spot - the one i click on the map - just cos it seems the best and easiest stop off point.

not enough to hang him yet.

Guest Zeplin

good point stasia, thats why to actually get someone those items would have to be all there, backing each thing.

if we have people THAT FUCKING STUPID, i dont think they should be aloud to play EL

Woot - I'd never expected such a "nice" language in an offical forum (rather in a flames one)...

But I found an interesting post here.

yes omg!!! ingenious

if they are caught macroing give them -1 lvl!!! i agree 100% with that

and if they say "I thought macroing was allowed?"

then we give them -1 for all there skills for being lil bitches and trying to get out of it!!!!

Remember your post MikeH?

But the really nasty interesting part is the next step:

If people said that they're innocent and you cannot prove their failures they will be banned. Nice next step. Just curious!

Edit: Btw. I really share your opinion (the 2nd quote)

so im sure he's never experienced guys asking him to be their boyfriends

;)

That's freaky, I have had guys ask me to be their "gf" before just because I was a male elf that happened to have long hair and look sorta feminine ...

;)

if we have people THAT FUCKING STUPID, i dont think they should be aloud to play EL

Woot - I'd never expected such a "nice" language in an offical forum (rather in a flames one)...

But I found an interesting post here.

yes omg!!! ingenious

if they are caught macroing give them -1 lvl!!! i agree 100% with that

and if they say "I thought macroing was allowed?"

then we give them -1 for all there skills for being lil bitches and trying to get out of it!!!!

Remember your post MikeH?

But the really nasty interesting part is the next step:

If people said that they're innocent and you cannot prove their failures they will be banned. Nice next step. Just curious!

Edit: Btw. I really share your opinion (the 2nd quote)

ya i remember that post

i DO think they should get -1 lvl, hehe and negative exp xD

but the first one (them being so stupid they are banned) was just a joke, trying to show how unlikely his story is about not thinking of replying and eating lunch while still harvesting and depositiing in 6 minute intervals

...was...trying to show how unlikely his story is about not thinking of replying and eating lunch while still harvesting and depositiing in 6 minute intervals

dunno why i'm bothering to defend this guy (i don't know him or anything), guess it's just bothering me a little that people so often appear incapable of comprehending the meaning in another's sentences...(reading does not equal comprehension ;))

anyway, what newton actually said was that he went to lunch after he finished his harvesting (he wasn't having lunch during harvesting); and he didn't feel like talking cos he thought it was just some random pm'ing him.

what exactly is the message you send him? just

:are you there"

or

"respond, if you dont respond you will be assumed to be macroing and banned"